AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Help Wit Fina/eq/test
Old
  (#1)
BklynRipped
AnaSCI MEMBER

Help Wit Fina/eq/test - 04-29-2005, 03:45 PM

I've Done 2 Cycles Before Of Test And I Dont Really Want The Puffy Look Again I Am Goin To Start Fina, Eq And A Winny Cycle Because I Want To Get Cut Up And A Lil Size But I Heard I Should But A Lil Test In That Cycle But I Dont Want To Look Puffy I Want A Hard Lean Look Should I Throw A Lil Test In There And If So What Kind And Also Is My Cycle Good In The First Place I Am 6'2 And 208 Pounds What Do You Guys Think. Thanks

Old
  (#2)
mojo

04-29-2005, 04:18 PM

You dont necessarily need to run test with fina eq or winny if you dont mind your dick just staring at the floor all the time...fina is notorious for causing limp/fina dick. Run test-prop with the gear and you will stay leaner than you would with enanthate or cyp. I would recommend 100mg/eod.

Old
  (#3)
BklynRipped
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-29-2005, 04:35 PM

I've Only Seen Enanthate Does Test Prop Go By A Different Name And What Is A Good Company? Thanks A Lot Bro

Old
  (#4)
mojo

04-29-2005, 04:44 PM

check the sources here, they are all good and the prices are great. its 50 bucks a year and well worth it.