©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help Wit Fina/eq/test

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
I've Done 2 Cycles Before Of Test And I Dont Really Want The Puffy Look Again I Am Goin To Start Fina, Eq And A Winny Cycle Because I Want To Get Cut Up And A Lil Size But I Heard I Should But A Lil Test In That Cycle But I Dont Want To Look Puffy I Want A Hard Lean Look Should I Throw A Lil Test In There And If So What Kind And Also Is My Cycle Good In The First Place I Am 6'2 And 208 Pounds What Do You Guys Think. Thanks

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
You dont necessarily need to run test with fina eq or winny if you dont mind your dick just staring at the floor all the time...fina is notorious for causing limp/fina dick. Run test-prop with the gear and you will stay leaner than you would with enanthate or cyp. I would recommend 100mg/eod.

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
I've Only Seen Enanthate Does Test Prop Go By A Different Name And What Is A Good Company? Thanks A Lot Bro

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
check the sources here, they are all good and the prices are great. its 50 bucks a year and well worth it.