©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mytreefiddy Here

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Wassup fellas!...happy to say I got the coveted Pro Card.... Won 1st Place in my classes in BOTH the 40+ and the 45+ at the 2017 Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh..... and WON BOTH OVERALLS as well...... all I can say is wow.... never ever woulda thought....when I was in the back room waiting I was looking around in awe of all the amazing physiques around me....it's weird...at some points I felt like I didn't belong there..... so so critical of ourselves at times.... but to BEAT 138 of em??. crazy... not in my wildest dreams.....

Anyways, I'm happy to be here at Anasci and will make this my home..... so I'm gonna savor this for a bit and get back in the gym.... recharge the batteries and start thinking of what show i'll be making my debut in...

Still can't believe it......

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
I wanna give a BIG shout out to the boys at TMT....especially MiniTruck.... I can say openly, I LOVE this man.... what he has done for me I can't put into words.... goes beyond the gym and way outside of training... some may know but my father passed away a few years ago....since then he's been the closest to that role with anybody.... he genuinely cares for me... and me for him... AND my TEENY TINY adores him... he's just good people...period....
Tennys wisdom played a huge role too as always since I've talked to him last year prepping for Southern States..... these guys are a winning team....different personalities but work FANTASTIC together.....
I'll leave it at that

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
Thank you for the kind words MTF!

You did something bigger than just winning your Pro Card.

There has been NO PRO that I'm aware of that totally dominated
an entire class, excuse me, that would be 2 entire classes, and
destroy the fields with 2 overalls.

Thru thick and thin, we managed to figure out the exact recipe of food, final week prep. dry out and fill out that made you excel.

I was just a set of eyes, you did all the work and I couldn't be
prouder of you my friend.

Awesome doesn't describe what you accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Bro,

-MT

I wanna give a BIG shout out to the boys at TMT....especially MiniTruck.... I can say openly, I LOVE this man.... what he has done for me I can't put into words.... goes beyond the gym and way outside of training... some may know but my father passed away a few years ago....since then he's been the closest to that role with anybody.... he genuinely cares for me... and me for him... AND my TEENY TINY adores him... he's just good people...period....
Tennys wisdom played a huge role too as always since I've talked to him last year prepping for Southern States..... these guys are a winning team....different personalities but work FANTASTIC together.....
I'll leave it at that

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Huge congrats on the win! You looked freaking awesome!!!

Thanks Zach!.... I felt really good in this prep.... better than my 2 prior shows... no suffering whatsoever... was pretty full the whole way... training was great... was firing on all cylinders... everything just seem to go my way... shit even my fucking skin looked great... felt like nothing could go wrong........ fortunate to nail it in the right show

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Very proud of you, you have accomplished something many have tried but few have done.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB....IFBB PROFESSIONAL

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Very proud of you, you have accomplished something many have tried but few have done.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB....IFBB PROFESSIONAL

B-Boy.... I'm so very humbled.... I appreciate those words so very much... I will work very hard.... I will NOT get complacent... I will NOT kick back my heels and relax... I want to BELONG... I want to be a FACTOR... I want people to know who I am... this has ignited my inner spark even more.... I will cease this opportunity....

Making my Pro debut next week at the Tampa Pro..... can't freakin' wait!... Can't wait to give my friend/coach MiniTruck a BIG HUG!...

Thanks again B-Boy....

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
Awesome accomplishment man! I remember about 2 years ago on Queefers board I said I couldn't wait till you became pro so you could wipe the floor with that gum smacking blonde punk ( Steve Cook?) lol

Congrats!!