©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Draymond Green Calls Out Conor McGregor

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Gotta admit fucking McGregor is a good entertainer...Fucker, blasted Green and Mayweather with the same tweet and neither one can possibly come back with shit about it (for those that don't know the jersey is actually CJ Watson's (guy who banged Mayweather's wife, who Floyd then beat her up for cheating):D:cool: Even Green's response at the end was weak:naughty1::rolleyes:

Draymond Green Calls Out Conor McGregor on Instagram, McGregor Fires Back

Draymond Green was not too happy that Conor McGregor was wearing a Golden State Warriors jersey, but the UFC star would have the last laugh.

Green posted a photo on Saturday morning of McGregor wearing Green's No. 23 Warriors jersey. He captioned the photo, "We rocking with Floyd bro not you... take that off bruh @thenotoriousmma"

He thought it was his jersey, but then McGregor said that it was a C.J. Watson Warriors jersey. "I don't know who the f--k you are. No disrespect tho kid keep hustling and stay in school. Now ask yourself why I'm rocking C.j. when I don't give a f--k about basketball. dribble heads off the floor. Not a ball. This is no game here kid."

Boom roasted.

Green simply just had to drop his credentials in self defense. "hahahahaha that number won't be worn again when I'm finished with it clown! Gold medalist, NBA champ, all star, DPOY etc!!! Hahahaha stop it boy! Nate Diaz(Bay Area stand up) whooped you in your ring! Money May"