©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice Needed

TexasFootball

Apr 29, 2005
Ok I've got a freind who is 16, he's about 6,1ft tall, and hes a pretty big kid (swole I should say) and all he's ever done is take No2 and creatine. Hes a sophmore, and wants to start on varsity playing D-line. I know absolutly nothing about steroids, just that I can get anytype I want at any time. So this dude wants to hit up some steroids this summer while on No2 and a protien diet. Should he do them on No2 hemodilator while on steroids? or should he even do them at all?

I need yalls veiws on this? especially people that know alot about this kind of stuff.

W

wolfyEVH

um......he does NOT need to be taking steroids.......wait till he's at least 21......dangerous to be using gear at an early age........

by the way, how old are you anyways "texasfootball"??

W

wolfyEVH

TexasFootball said:

im hoping you're not wanting to take steroids also.......you're still producing a ton of testosterone in your body......just start eating more and training good.....

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Keep it real. Bro at 16 your body is still struggling to balance out it's own high levels of test. Adding synthetic to the mix at an early age will just decrease his muscle maturity at this point get to your early 20's first. If he wants to play line then keep downing the creatine and NO2 and make sure your boy is eating every 2 and a half hours a solid meal and training in the gym. You can't ask more than that froma high school kid (young man) what ever.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Tell him he's way to young and ambitious. Steroids can do alot more of negatives compared to positives at that age. Creatine is a good way for him to go and so are supplements such as no2. Tell him to keep it natural for awhile to let his body develop on it's own without the help of gear.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
I agree with eveyone else. He is way too young.

I think that the two of you should do a lot of research on the topic of steroids and how and why they work in the body. Through that research you will learn for yourself that the two of you are still to young.
This is not necessarily a bad thing either. You shouldnt look at it as a bummer that you are too young to do steroids, but as a positive thing. That positive thing being the fact that you have high levels of test in your body already, and its free.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
CAPITAL "NO"!!!

TexasFootball said:
Ok I've got a freind who is 16, he's about 6,1ft tall, and hes a pretty big kid (swole I should say) and all he's ever done is take No2 and creatine. Hes a sophmore, and wants to start on varsity playing D-line. I know absolutly nothing about steroids, just that I can get anytype I want at any time. So this dude wants to hit up some steroids this summer while on No2 and a protien diet. Should he do them on No2 hemodilator while on steroids? or should he even do them at all?

I need yalls veiws on this? especially people that know alot about this kind of stuff.
ALL OUR VIEWS ARE THE SAME. HE IS TOO YOUNG.DO NOTMESS WITH YOUR NATURAL HORMONE PRODUCTION AT THAT AGE.PERIOD!!