©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Muscle Spasms......

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
ive been having spasms now for a good few years....

its all random....tonight its both bi's and right inner quad

could be anything, at anytime....delts,calves,pecs,tris,quads..

doesn't bother me too much....doesn't have any pain with it.

but last year i thought i was having irregular heartbeat....
went to ER twice, and both times it stopped before i got there...
then it happened again recent....and it was confirmed 180bpm.
then all of a sudden just stops, like it never happened...they were
pretty mind blown......then i told the cardidoc about the spasms...
he said spasms DO in fact effect the heart sometimes....

what do you guys think...???

anyone have any muscle spasms....???

did they go away...???

:sniper:

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Have had muscle spasms for years... always go away and never think much about it...never knew what my Bpm was... I always seem to get them when I'm in a rested position usually laying down... going to Che k my HR next time I get them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i had them once as well over the course of a year or so and due to my heart rate one day at the hospital it landed me in a bed for a couple days while i underwent all of the typical cardiac health tests but everything tested fine. at the time i was running test, mast, tren, slin, and gh. my sleep apnea at the time was awful. once i dialed down the gear they eventually stopped. maybe my weight and lack of oxygen had something to do with it but im not really sure. i hope it calms down. wish you all the best!

VP

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I've gotten spasms on and off for lots of years now (usually bis or calves and some times in my jaw muscle that only last for a few hours or so (always figured that was from getting punched in the face so much over the years?!)...They all end up just stopping and that's good because I couldn't tell you the last time I went to the doctor that wasn't actually a quick walk-in for a note to stay out of work:p

In all seriousness, i never really thought that they could be due to the heart though...Just figured it was something stupid I did to that particular muscle at the time and had to wait for them to stop (pop a couple Advil and deal with it sort of mentality)?! Kind of scary when you think about how it could be some type or warning to something more serious! I keep saying that the older I get NOW is the time to stop fucking around and get a real doctor and get shit on point...We are all on borrowed time and that time is flying fast! Best to try to drag it out as long as we possibly can!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Shit I thought it was just me getting spasms. It is usually when I think I have noticed it mkre prevalent when I am running masterone the most. 2nd guess is when using trenbolone. I have not niticed irregular heart beat but I will be more cautious if it. How does it feel, how do you know? Is it something that hurts?

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
I tend to get spasms from these compounds as well. I also have had pretty consistent spasms in my arms for years which I've always chalked up to multiple shoulder surgeries and years of damage from wrestling.

I'm curious too about the symptoms of irregular heart beat, better safe than sorry!

Shit I thought it was just me getting spasms. It is usually when I think I have noticed it mkre prevalent when I am running masterone the most. 2nd guess is when using trenbolone. I have not niticed irregular heart beat but I will be more cautious if it. How does it feel, how do you know? Is it something that hurts?

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
the way he explained it to me....was this...

(because of the way i told him its all random in the
areas that spas out.....even my neck sometimes will
spasm...these ones end up hurting to btw)

he said, its very plausible that my heart was in fact having
spasms in itself....he said it being a hollow muscle, it too
is susceptible of having spasms....
also said dehydration is a major factor....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasm

during and following these episodes...sometimes lasting 3 hours.
felt like i had been doing intense cardio the entire time...and very
anxious....followed by severe fatigue....

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Hhhmmm, im going to be more aware now. I do have random spasms since really getting into AAS use and always chalked it up to dehydration. Thanks for the info.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
the way he explained it to me....was this...

(because of the way i told him its all random in the
areas that spas out.....even my neck sometimes will
spasm...these ones end up hurting to btw)

he said, its very plausible that my heart was in fact having
spasms in itself....he said it being a hollow muscle, it too
is susceptible of having spasms....
also said dehydration is a major factor....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasm

during and following these episodes...sometimes lasting 3 hours.
felt like i had been doing intense cardio the entire time...and very
anxious....followed by severe fatigue....

I have had some mild muscle spasms in the past and it was a hydration issue. I am a caffeine addict, and the diuretic effect dried me out. I don't have blood pressure issues, and I'm not sodium sensitive, so I upped my daily sodium intake by a couple teaspoons of sea salt per day and I haven't had any muscle spasms since.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I occasionally get them in my arms or abs. It's usually after a long training session. I may only train abs or arms for 10-15 mins but if I do it hard I am usually hit with a spasm post workout. Strange as I consume lot's of salt, take in an intra shake (including taurine), eat bananas and drink lots of water etc. Although the high volume and nitric oxide expanders definitely play a big role.

Yours sound very different but I guess it wouldn't hurt taking in more minerals via supplements or natural foods. Lot's of water (coconut water), 1 banana per day, 5g powdered taurine twice daily, added salt, dark leafy greens and an avocado daily. Although I am pretty sure you consume most of those regularly.

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
it's dehydration (water electrolytes) that causes the fking cramps spasms for me.
Mustard fixes them instantly for me, like 10 minutes after I pop a tablespoon in my mouth and gag before slamming 12 0z water.
In fact I keep packets of mustard and water in my hydro-flask by my bed when the charlie horses hit sometimes in the middle of the night -99.999% in the calves slam the mustard and water and boom -gone.