©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear Swapping

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I think it would be great if we had a site where we could swap gear. I know, it sounds goofy and (illegal) but for example say you had some bottles xyz and you wanted to do the barter system or swap-A-Roo for something different instead of selling your gear you could just do the old trade out method. Just think young asians in china could be swapping out their new Human Growth for some good old American Test, or Winstrol. They really don't have to many vets cause when their animal get sick they just eat them. "No pun intended" seriously they enjoy different meats and some of them just happen to be cats and dogs, again "No pun intended". Instead of E-Bay it could be AAS-Bay.

W

wolfyEVH

some boards do that, however i feel it isnt the safest thing to do, and not the best thing for the board........if you want so swap your shit, do it anonymously through encrypted email or sell to one of your buddies.....

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I hear ya, I wasn't trying to get any takers I was just more or less talking in the wind. It would be a nice set up to have in a trusted circle. Imagine all the people who might have growth that may have like HIV and can get it dirt cheap. Maybe for their preference they may be looking for other gear. To bad everything is so phucked up and everyone is putting juice in the lime light. I seriously hate the media.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I definitly wouldn't trust that method of swapping. Too many variables could happen. You would have to really trust that other individual.