©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kawasaki Ultra 150 1200cc

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I don't know if any of you guys Jey Ski But I just had the sweetest thing happen this Thursday. I got talking to a guy in the gym who has major money and is kinda old like in his late 60's. I always spot the guy and talk supps. We were talking about our weekends and he started talking about his having an estate sale. He told me he had an old Jet ski he wanted to get rid of. I said what kind, he had no idea. I went to his house and there it was a 2000 Kawasaki Ultra 150 1200cc(fastest production ski made) It was brand new it looked like it was right out of the showroom. It only had 20 hours on it. His frigging brother bought it new and passed away. He hated it because he fell of two summers ago and never rode it again. The BEST part he said make him an offer. So I said I was tight on cash "I wasn't" but I said in the best salesman voice ever would you take payments? He said tell ya what Give me $500 now and $500.00 when you can come up with it and it's yours. Are you insane 1K for a ski that I had Kawasaki look at and they said it was still worth $6,000.00 I now Love this summer!!!!!!!!

travis

Mar 10, 2005
See the elderly-- while slow and dangerous behind the wheel can still serve a purpose-- lol

W

wolfyEVH

travis said:
See the elderly-- while slow and dangerous behind the wheel can still serve a purpose-- lol

dumb and dumber is awesome!!

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Ya, the little old man came to the lake to watch by the shore and I gave him a good thanking, I blew a heavy spray of lake water and he couldn't hang on to the walker. Thanx for the Ski Beeeuuutch J/K.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Why can't I ever come up with deals like that?
I don't have a ski, but I'd love to have one. I can't afford it and my bike, so it will have to wait.
Ya, I never have any luck with stuff like that either. In fact, Im the old guy they take advantage of :(

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Ironaddict said:
I don't know if any of you guys Jey Ski But I just had the sweetest thing happen this Thursday. I got talking to a guy in the gym who has major money and is kinda old like in his late 60's. I always spot the guy and talk supps. We were talking about our weekends and he started talking about his having an estate sale. He told me he had an old Jet ski he wanted to get rid of. I said what kind, he had no idea. I went to his house and there it was a 2000 Kawasaki Ultra 150 1200cc(fastest production ski made) It was brand new it looked like it was right out of the showroom. It only had 20 hours on it. His frigging brother bought it new and passed away. He hated it because he fell of two summers ago and never rode it again. The BEST part he said make him an offer. So I said I was tight on cash "I wasn't" but I said in the best salesman voice ever would you take payments? He said tell ya what Give me $500 now and $500.00 when you can come up with it and it's yours. Are you insane 1K for a ski that I had Kawasaki look at and they said it was still worth $6,000.00 I now Love this summer!!!!!!!!

I got a deal like that on a 2000 Yamaha Banshee 350 Quad. The gearhead (gears as in engines!) needed to buy a part for his mustang.I think it was a nitrous gas set-up for the stang. He sold me the quad for $600.00. I rode the shit out of that quad and sold it last year for $3200.

Gotta love those deals.

I wish I could stumble upon somone who just wanted to get rid of that huge box of filled vials ;)