©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new log, wpf 2017

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Chest day.
Wsnt on call so had time to eat before gym. Had some aminos and sugar.
Alot of stiff arm pull overs today.
chest row 15,12,10,8
lat row to nose 4x12
super sets 4x15-20
super sets 4x 8
super sets 3x20-failure
grip work
My workoutys still emphasize certain muscles because of benching. Thick upper lats are key, traps too in a shirt, and the long head in the tricep in the back of the arm, mostly around elbow. Thats lock out power.

debating to geta pizza or door dash wendys

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
chest
lots of flys
repped 315 bench 5x10...still got it!
db press 4x15
cross over super set tricep pulls downs 5x15
front raise super set v bar push down 3x12

Fuckin love going to bob evans...cold winters bulking up for state meets...miss that shit. After being on a diet for so long I look at places I use to eat at, and I am full on 1/4 of what I use to eat. I'm also NO WHERE near as strong as I was. I'm not knocking any chubby cry babies who think i'm picking on them, so chill.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
backday
alot of rowing.....like alot.
so tired almost fell over in shower, eating and passing out.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
workin like crazy and a chest cold!!!!!
no gym....just eat shit sleep. And it's super fuckin cold...i miss being bigger.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ok so still no gym but chest cold getting better. Watching diet, but maybe having a hand full of nuts or a pop mid day. Super busy at work.

Next week start program over. In the mean time I downed like a whole box of cinnamon toast crunch last night......that fuckin vapor LOL helps with cough too. Not seein the down side....

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
OK back at it
Chest
chest press
db press
cross overs
frondelt raise super pec dec
push ups super cable push down

pumped and feelin great!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
workin like crazy and a chest cold!!!!!
no gym....just eat shit sleep. And it's super fuckin cold...i miss being bigger.
I used to have 2 sweatshirtson at the beach - 90 deg. I would be cold - that was the year with tren hex

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
ok had a chest day and had arms today.
got of work which was nuts on unit today.
more abs, more veins, muscles filling back up.
I hate planet fitness sometimes cause i often dont have enough weight for certain things like skull crushers, and i need spotters. But since i'm off doin meets, i dont give a fuck. I did some faggy tricep machine and got a good pump lol.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I did shoulders. 24 sets doin in 30 minutes.
did heavy machien over head press and then a db combine with 10-25 lbs per different exercise. GREAT PUMP!
Went to butcher shop to get my groceries. Tar Tar with stuffed porkchops.
I LOVE ANIMALS SOOOO MUCH!!!
Like I would never pet a chicken but I would eat it's legs....:wtf:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
did chest
work was intense last 30 minutes before report.
did like half of it but got a great pump so i made every rep count. Its hard with the fast sometimes after a rough day cause that adrenaline drains me.
But I like pushing my self...so i got it in. Got a few doubles and on calls coming up.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Not bragging but i fucked so much this weekend i skipped leg day today....we are both sore.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Fuck no! Not ruining my life with kids.
LOL
Did chest
bACK TO DE/speed BENCH CLUSTERS WITH GREY BANDS...FEELS GREAT

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
DID BAck
i had a nice shouting match with some guy who illegally parked in the handicap spot. Wanted to smack this guy with my cane. I'm glad I wasnt hurting as much today when walking. I had back today. But I was pissed, and the front staff saw that shit. It was great every body got the fuck out of my way...much easier walking when I dont have to stop or move around people talking.

Alot of super sets, lot of lat work, finally back to repping stack on pec deck. That means nothing and i know it. But when i use to lift before power lifting that was my goal. When I was powerlifting the stack was my burn set....good old days

To you young guys that have their parent's cars or grand parent's car.....please do not use their handicap passes to park like a dick.

Attachments

• 0348bd14a8d2c5279d6542e11fd95692--my-son-my-sister.jpg
    0348bd14a8d2c5279d6542e11fd95692--my-son-my-sister.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17