©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tart Cherry juice for recovery

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Nice Sully. It helps with arthritis and gout also. I like to mix it with seltzer. I had two gout attacks 10 years ago. I vowed never to let that happen again. And it hasn't. Tart cherry juice helped a lot while I got my diet under control.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Nice Sully. It helps with arthritis and gout also. I like to mix it with seltzer. I had two gout attacks 10 years ago. I vowed never to let that happen again. And it hasn't. Tart cherry juice helped a lot while I got my diet under control.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yes it is great for gout. It removes uric acid from the body very fast. It's also a strong antioxidant. I like the cherryactive brand.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
x2

I have tried pomegranite juice but not this. How would you dose this? I assume post workout or just through the day?

On the article it states twice per day. I guess anytime would be fine. I am going to start it in the morning and post workout. I need more antioxidants in my diet.

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Cherry juice post workout and pomegranate juice intra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk