©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Adding in DBOL

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Hey guys,

Just got a bottle of d-bols. Wondering if it would be allright to run it for 4 weeks(middle of cycle)or wait till last 4 weeks(total cycle 12 weeks)?? I am four weeks into my cycle right now. Test 500mg/weekand deca 400mg/week. I am not noticing too much for gains yet. Hopefully soon. I am also still taking 20mg NOLVA a day..Is this ok???? Or should I drop the Nolva?? No signs of gyno... but It would make me feel better if i ran it through whole cycle..will it damper my gains?? :confused: THanks guys.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I would run D-bol in the first 4wks... I wouldnt run Novlva unless i had gyno signs.. Some estrogen is good for gaining mass.... And NO it will not Damper ur Gains i dont know why people think that.. Maybe like a little percent if any..

W

wolfyEVH

i'd save it....this is your first cycle isnt it???? test/deca is more than enough......you'll have many more cycles to do in the future.....try not to over-do the first one

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The test and deca take awhile to kick in so don't be discouraged. But when they do you should see some really nice gains especially since it's your first cycle (if it is). There ain't nothing like a first cycle gain.