©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Decision I Have Ever Made

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this thread, but I just joined the website and it is definitely the best $50 I have ever spent!! I love this site and all the vets and mods are extremely helpful. I've been on a lot of boards and this one the people actually help people with their questions instead of just flaming them or making them feel bad for asking a dumb question. Also, you guys do a great job of advising people who are too young on not taking steroids till they are atleast 21. Great job guys! Keep it up.

W

wolfyEVH

MaSTa LifTa said:
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this thread, but I just joined the website and it is definitely the best $50 I have ever spent!! I love this site and all the vets and mods are extremely helpful. I've been on a lot of boards and this one the people actually help people with their questions instead of just flaming them or making them feel bad for asking a dumb question. Also, you guys do a great job of advising people who are too young on not taking steroids till they are atleast 21. Great job guys! Keep it up.

thanks for the kind words........we strive to be the best board out there......lots of really fun smart bros we have here......