©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lost Appitite

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
I have already lost five pounds and I'm still on cycle..... I just don't have an appitite anymore... what can I do or take to make me wanna eat again? I don't even want to eat three good meals a day anymore.... Well, I want to I just feel like I can't ... Just not hungry........

Mike :rolleyes:

P

pincrusher

it could be the dbol but i doubt it. the only oral i know that causes appetite suppression is anadrol. you can try taking b-12 but im not sure about other appetite stimulants. you might want to go to the local health food store and ask them(if you have any knowledgable sales peopel there) if they have any natural appetite stimulants

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
smikey211 said:
I have already lost five pounds and I'm still on cycle..... I just don't have an appitite anymore... what can I do or take to make me wanna eat again? I don't even want to eat three good meals a day anymore.... Well, I want to I just feel like I can't ... Just not hungry........

Mike :rolleyes:

About a month into my cycle I also lost my appitite. This was a big surprise to me considering how much I enjoy eating. Only one day went by where I didn't eat the way I should and I thought to myself about the money and time I put into starting this cycle. Now, whenever I loose my appitite I remind myself of that and force myself to eat!

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Believe it or not, T3 and Clen backfires on me and makes me eat like a freaking horse.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
it could be the dbol but i doubt it. the only oral i know that causes appetite suppression is anadrol. you can try taking b-12 but im not sure about other appetite stimulants. you might want to go to the local health food store and ask them(if you have any knowledgable sales peopel there) if they have any natural appetite stimulants

one of the good aspects of drol is that it actually INCREASES your appetite...however at higher doses, which most of us take (around 150mg/day) it is known to suppress......that was one of the benifits for aids patients and such......

i personally think you need to tell yourself to suck it up and start eating.....tell yourself that you're wasting your cycle if you dont eat anything.....when you're not going up in weight or strength, tell yourself "i really need to eat more, even if i am not hungry"

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I lost my appetite before as well so i went and got some weight gainer to get in the extra calories. If you do it just make sure you get a good brand that doesn't have alot of extra useless fillers.

P

pincrusher

injectible b-12 has been known to help increase appetite but unless you already have it on hand, by the time you got it and started taking some it would be to late for this cycle. next cycle if hunger might be an issue, make sure you use eq in the cycle as it has been known to increase hunger. igf also increases hunger but unless you have a few cycles experience, i would not recommend trying it yet.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
BigTex said:
Believe it or not, T3 and Clen backfires on me and makes me eat like a freaking horse.

same here I am freaking starving on Clen and on ECA. I never would have guessed it.

ALSO I don't have an appetite either while on gear. I shove food in my mouth until I gag.