AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Rich Piana Gone at 46
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI
ADMINISTRATOR

Rich Piana Gone at 46 - 08-25-2017, 09:39 AM

TMZ report:

Bodybuilding sensation Rich Piana has died ... nearly 3 weeks after going into a coma following a medical emergency at his Florida apartment, TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... Piana collapsed while getting a haircut on August 7. His girlfriend, Chanel, tried to revive him but was unable to wake him.

Piana was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma -- but was unable to recover.

The District Six Medical Examiner in Florida confirms Piana passed away early Friday morning at the hospital.

A preliminary search at his apartment revealed more than 20 bottles of steroids and a white powder -- but it's unclear if the substances played a role in his death.

46-year-old Piana competed and won several bodybuilding competitions over the years -- including Mr. California -- and became an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 1 million followers.

R.I.P.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#2)
IRONFIST
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

08-25-2017, 09:48 AM

Rip

iron will and iron fists

Use code "ironfist1" to get 5% OFF your next Synthetek order!
Use code "IRON5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Old
  (#3)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

08-25-2017, 09:50 AM

This is very sad. RIP Rich.

Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Old
  (#4)
lycan Venom

08-25-2017, 11:12 AM

Man, this is some shit. Very upsetting.

Old
  (#5)
MR. BMJ
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

08-25-2017, 12:52 PM

Vary sad, may he rest in peace.

Old
  (#6)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...

08-25-2017, 01:10 PM

Damn shame...RIP!

"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide

Old
  (#7)
mytreefiddy
IFBB Pro / Donating Member

08-25-2017, 02:10 PM

Getting wayyyy too frequent..... RIP .......so sad

Old
  (#8)
Mini Truck
NPC Judge

08-25-2017, 04:11 PM

My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

They are the ones who need the support.

He chose his path, his lifestyle hurt those who cared about him.
His passing shouldn't surprise anyone.
It was only a matter of "when".

Very sad to see.

-MT

Old
  (#9)
Sully

08-25-2017, 11:37 PM

That's unfortunate. It's also fortunate that other forms of substance abuse are so prevalent in the bodybuilding community.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#10)
BigBob

08-26-2017, 02:46 PM

RIP

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Old
  (#11)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET

08-26-2017, 11:36 PM

Rip....

Old
  (#12)
chaotichealth
AnaSCI VET

08-31-2017, 12:44 AM

Man. I missed this. I even tried his 8 hour arm workout once. Didn't make it the whole way but I tried

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Old
  (#13)
lycan Venom

08-31-2017, 03:44 AM

https://youtu.be/-1kd0IZjEFw

Old
  (#14)
Sully

08-31-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
He was snorting his preworkout? Give me a break. It's one thing to do it once as a gag for a video to get a bunch of views and to raise your profile on YouTube or IG or whatever. But, to try to say that he ALWAYS snorts his preworkout? Let's be serious.

Anytime someone starts talking about drugs and making statements about what they would be doing or what they would be like if they were using drugs, they're using drugs. It's a distraction tactic. They try to use commonly believed misconceptions and stereotypes about drug users and drug use. They then compare their "normal" behavior to those false stereotypes in order to create the illusion that they couldn't possibly be drug users because they don't act like that. It's a commonly used false equivalency argument. And it's also nearly a guarantee that they are actually using whatever they claim to not be using.

And I get it. She wants to protect herself and Rich's memory/legacy from any legal repercussions and any damage that allegations of drug use might cause. It's a natural reaction, and I can't fault her for that. I'm sure she genuinely loved him and even in death she still wants to protect him. She's just going about it the wrong way.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#15)
aon1

08-31-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
He was snorting his preworkout? Give me a break. It's one thing to do it once as a gag for a video to get a bunch of views and to raise your profile on YouTube or IG or whatever. But, to try to say that he ALWAYS snorts his preworkout? Let's be serious.

Anytime someone starts talking about drugs and making statements about what they would be doing or what they would be like if they were using drugs, they're using drugs. It's a distraction tactic. They try to use commonly believed misconceptions and stereotypes about drug users and drug use. They then compare their "normal" behavior to those false stereotypes in order to create the illusion that they couldn't possibly be drug users because they don't act like that. It's a commonly used false equivalency argument. And it's also nearly a guarantee that they are actually using whatever they claim to not be using.

And I get it. She wants to protect herself and Rich's memory/legacy from any legal repercussions and any damage that allegations of drug use might cause. It's a natural reaction, and I can't fault her for that. I'm sure she genuinely loved him and even in death she still wants to protect him. She's just going about it the wrong way.
I did think the video was from good intentions and she is truly hurting .......you can see it but that snorting preworkout shit should have just been left out....she should have said they weren't on Coke and left it alone....I couldn't imagine snorting preworkout once in awhile let alone all the time....it's just not possible the burning and sinus inflammation would be unbearable...

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#16)
lycan Venom

08-31-2017, 01:57 PM

Idk about good intentions.. if she really cared she wouldmt be able to control her emotions or tears. She would get choked up. She was faking the b.s. i see a gold digging scandal.

I have a hunch Rich is a victim of foul play and that it involves money, steroids and drugs. She was in on it. She hit the guy in the back of the head or had another dude do it. With my training, experience and education, I would surely investigate further. She fucked up making this video especially if it doesnt match to police report statements. I would be all over this shit for a pay day if I could.

Old
  (#17)
aon1

08-31-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
Idk about good intentions.. if she really cared she wouldmt be able to control her emotions or tears. She would get choked up. She was faking the b.s. i see a gold digging scandal.

I have a hunch Rich is a victim of foul play and that it involves money, steroids and drugs. She was in on it. She hit the guy in the back of the head or had another dude do it. With my training, experience and education, I would surely investigate further. She fucked up making this video especially if it doesnt match to police report statements. I would be all over this shit for a pay day if I could.

I just hope your wrong ....it's one thing to go out on top living life your way, to be honest living the American dream on your own terms and going out on top with out ever knowing what being washed up feels like is a win in this life in my opinion and I'm sure it was in Rich's opinion also, but to go out dirty because of the greed of others close to him is a whole different thing that I just hope for Rich wasn't the case.

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....