©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mayweather vs McGregor Results

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Couldn't get sportsdevil working last night so missed the fight...Saw the announcement that they stopped the fight in the 10th...From what I saw/read, it looks like they went at it and it wasn't as big a mess as everyone thought it would be?!

Still need to watch the full fight to see how it actually went down though?!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Here's the full fight (if it stays up)...Saw the TKO call and they could have at least let it play out until McGregor was on the mat (too early a stop in my opinion but he was finished that's for sure):

The Phenomenal Fight: Mayweather vs McGregor - [FULL] - YouTube

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I watched that fight down town. At first i thought Connor had it after those first 3 rounds. The when I saw he was tired and Mayweather wasnt even drinking water I knew he was about to step it u and connor was done.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I was more impressed with Connor than I was with Mayweather. Seemed Connor was winning the fight until he gassed. I had him winning most of those rounds in the fight up until he lost/it was stopped. Neither fighter seemed hurt. The 9th round either McGregor either bonked out, or it seemed staged. I hate playing the staged angle, so i'll assume he just bonked. It seemed he slowed down a few rounds prior, but he was still hanging in and doing well without wobbly legs. In fact, I had him winning the prior round in the 8th.

I had Connor winning 1-5, and the 8th. IMO, he won half the fight, but got tired. Oh well, I don't like Mayweather, but I thought he would have ran away with this...he didn't...but this is my opinion. He won the fight though in the end, which I guess is all that really matters.

What was with Mayweather hanging on, throwing elbows, and turning his back?

lol.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think mayweather just rope a
Doped him. Connor threw a million weak harmless punches.
Mayweather didn't put his hands up and start going hard until the last 2-3 rounds. Better then I thought but still a clear and easy victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Gotta give McCocky his props though. He did ok in his first real boxing match against one of the best boxing has to offer. Can't say Mayweather would last more than a few minutes in an MMA bout against Conner. Now that I would pay to see....AR....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I watched it 4 times and it felt like an exhibition match to me. I wasnt impressed at all.

Mrhat40

Jun 30, 2017
I think Mayweather just wanted the fight to look good. I think if Connor would get in the ring with any other top level fighter, he would be toast in the first two rounds.
If Connor goes back to MMA, instead of boxing, you'll know the fight was rigged. Way more money in boxing. And Connor likes the money.

Mrhat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk