©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Qv Tren Oil or Water based???

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
is Qv Tren oil or water based i thought it was oil like Fina but i got a long time user sayin it is water based...help me out

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Is it best to shoot 50mg everyday like winstrol, and does it matter where you shoot it, is it best in the delt and tri?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
illinios said:
Is it best to shoot 50mg everyday like winstrol, and does it matter where you shoot it, is it best in the delt and tri?

I would actually run the trenbolone @75mgs EOD and the Winstrol @50mgs ED. Remember if the injections are too much for you for the winstrol you can opt to drink it.

W

wolfyEVH

BklynRipped said:
but injecting it always gives you better results than drinking it right?

yes, but why bother with another injection when you dont have to??? also, i hope you'll be running some test with this

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
BklynRipped said:
but injecting it always gives you better results than drinking it right?

It is better to inject but some people aren't used to the pain of injections ED

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
yeh i want to do some Prop with the Fina and Winny but i also happen to have Eq should i run all four or is that to much?

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
also i was thinkin of injecting the Winny into my biceps, shots don't bother me and i heard you can get better gains where you shoot the winny, what do you guys think

W

wolfyEVH

BklynRipped said:
yeh i want to do some Prop with the Fina and Winny but i also happen to have Eq should i run all four or is that to much?

post your planned cycle....in a readable format.......also, how many cycles have you ran and what are your stats??? age, height, weight, years training, etc

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
i'm about 6'2, 210 and 21 years old...i did sust and deca for about 10 weeks last summer and over the winter i did a bottle of Deca with cause i had a bad shoulder and i shot it in there and i took d-bols with that

Wk 2-8 Tren - Eod 75mg
Wk 1-10 Winny - Eod 50mg
Wk 1-10 Eq 200-400 mg a week
Wk 2-8 Prop Eod 100mg

I want a harder and a more ripped look along with alil size.

W

wolfyEVH

BklynRipped said:
i'm about 6'2, 210 and 21 years old...i did sust and deca for about 10 weeks last summer and over the winter i did a bottle of Deca with cause i had a bad shoulder and i shot it in there and i took d-bols with that

Wk 2-8 Tren - Eod 75mg
Wk 1-10 Winny - Eod 50mg
Wk 1-10 Eq 200-400 mg a week
Wk 2-8 Prop Eod 100mg

I want a harder and a more ripped look along with alil size.

how was your sex drive with the deca only?? IMO, you shouldnt take deca just because you had a bad shoulder.....and it doesnt matter where you inject steroids, it wont make that specific body part any better......just more inflamed from the gear in there.......

why only running prop 2 - 8???....that should be the base steroid........i'd run that prop 1-12 at 75mg/ED and the winny 8-12.......and you know that diet is what is going to get you ripped more than anything......

Last edited:

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
yeh i have a good diet...actually i'm in the middle of only tunna and water for 8 days i'm 3 days in...i'm tryin to get lean as possible before i start the cycle...i didn't want to get much size i was lookin for getting cut more but i should make the prop my base and should i still run the 3 other things?? i want no puffyness

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
BklynRipped said:
Wk 1-10 Winny - Eod 50mg

Winny shouldn't be run for more than 6 weeks. Some guys on a bulking cycle take it at the end because they use it to help solidify their gains on cycle.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
When Tren??

I have 1000mg tren and 1000mg of winstrol, when is the best time to take them in a cycle if i dont want to take them at the same time. Maybe Tren weeks 5-8 and winny 10-12. Im taking 500mg sus a week and 400mg deca per week. I am on week 4 now so when do u think is the best.