©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hurricane Irma

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looks like it moved up-to a category 5 with 175mph winds this morning...You FL people all buttoned up and ready for this storm down there?!!

They say they should know which way it's heading come Fri or Sat but it won't make a turn until Sun...Hoping the hurricane shutters don't have to get broken out!

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Im in Miami Beach too.... Its chaos down here right now... if its gets too windy i'll hold onto my Overall trophies from Masters Nationals...... those bitches are HEAVY!!.... LOL!!!

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
you all stay safe down there in florida , it looks like this one is going to be bad!!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
You aint lyin.....im in a mandatory evacuation zone..... still on the fence of what to do

GTFO brother. You MIGHT live if you stay. You will DEFINITELY live if you evacuate. Possessions are replaceable, lives are not.

I hope everyone stays safe and makes it out ok.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Looks like it moved up-to a category 5 with 175mph winds this morning...You FL people all buttoned up and ready for this storm down there?!!

They say they should know which way it's heading come Fri or Sat but it won't make a turn until Sun...Hoping the hurricane shutters don't have to get broken out!

Did I see correctly that there is another hurricane forming directly behind Irma?

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Safe and sound.... evacuated inland and camped out at my workplace... lost power a couple of brief moments but stayed on for the most part..... already went back home and power already restored..... Props to Florida Power & Light.... MiniTruck has no power as Irma jogged more to the west and ended up hitting his coast head on.... he's ok though.... Irma scraping Cuba really weakened it which was HUGE.... we seriously dodged a CANNONBALL on this one... ate ton of shit these last 3 days.... I couldn't stop....the stress of possibly being homeless and jobless make me literally sick....never experienced that before...looking forward to getting back on track big time!! HUGE sigh of relief!

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Glad to hear you're safe!

I was like an anxious parent messaging MT making sure he was ok the last couple of days, lol.

Safe and sound.... evacuated inland and camped out at my workplace... lost power a couple of brief moments but stayed on for the most part..... already went back home and power already restored..... Props to Florida Power & Light.... MiniTruck has no power as Irma jogged more to the west and ended up hitting his coast head on.... he's ok though.... Irma scraping Cuba really weakened it which was HUGE.... we seriously dodged a CANNONBALL on this one... ate ton of shit these last 3 days.... I couldn't stop....the stress of possibly being homeless and jobless make me literally sick....never experienced that before...looking forward to getting back on track big time!! HUGE sigh of relief!