AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Fatigue early in cycle?????
Old
  (#1)
Clint1

Fatigue early in cycle????? - 05-01-2005, 09:24 AM

HI all, my question is, is fatigue early in a cycle common?? My cycle consists of test-c with a d-bol frontload 10mgs. 3 times daily. Tuesday will be the beginning of my fourth week. I'm starting to feel a little more energy this past week. I gained 20 lbs in april so that might have something to do with it, it might have everything to do with it. My thoughts are that is a lot of weight to put on in a month and as far as i can tell its mostly lean weight. I'm still pretty defined and striated. I'm just trying to pinpoint the cause of the fatigue, so i know what to expect in the future. I suspect it was the weight gain, that has to be hard on ones system. Any feedback would be appreciated, Clint

Old
  (#2)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-01-2005, 10:57 AM

You can sometimes relate that to what's called Test Flu. I had it for about the first 3 weeks also then it went away. It's your body trying to get used to a foreign substance. Don't worry it goes away.

Old
  (#3)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

05-01-2005, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
You can sometimes relate that to what's called Test Flu. I had it for about the first 3 weeks also then it went away. It's your body trying to get used to a foreign substance. Don't worry it goes away.
Na - its just the dbol bro. The lethargy is a small price to pay for the gains you will make. It will stop when you come off the d's.

daman :wackit:

Old
  (#4)
dugie82
Banned

05-01-2005, 04:17 PM

i've heard Dbol causes some major lethargy in some people. Don't sweat it. Try some morning cardio or caffine.

Old
  (#5)
HigherStandard

05-01-2005, 06:09 PM

I personally havnt experienced lathargy with dbol, but I did on prohormones. I took m1t and the lethargy was horrible....could barely stay awake!

Old
  (#6)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

05-01-2005, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugie82
i've heard Dbol causes some major lethargy in some people. Don't sweat it. Try some morning cardio or caffine.
If you're like most guys - it will stay with you all day. Just keep chuggin coffee or diet sodas or whatever till you come off. Like I said, its a small price to pay...

daman :wackit:

Old
  (#7)
wolfyEVH

05-01-2005, 06:21 PM

its prolly from the high blood pressure.......i get winded big time, just from walking up stairs and such, feel like i have to take a break........

Old
  (#8)
KILLA
Banned

05-01-2005, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint1
HI all, my question is, is fatigue early in a cycle common?? My cycle consists of test-c with a d-bol frontload 10mgs. 3 times daily. Tuesday will be the beginning of my fourth week. I'm starting to feel a little more energy this past week. I gained 20 lbs in april so that might have something to do with it, it might have everything to do with it. My thoughts are that is a lot of weight to put on in a month and as far as i can tell its mostly lean weight. I'm still pretty defined and striated. I'm just trying to pinpoint the cause of the fatigue, so i know what to expect in the future. I suspect it was the weight gain, that has to be hard on ones system. Any feedback would be appreciated, Clint
20lbs in your first 4 weeks??? I didnt think cyp kicked in that fast. I used DBOL for 5 weeks and I gained only a FEW lbs. This is like week 10 for me and I have only put on 13 lbs. What the hell are you eating?

Old
  (#9)
Ironaddict

05-01-2005, 11:31 PM

I can say this, when I start growing and my body is ready to get jacked. My body wantes to sleep a lot. Just for the fact that we grow when we sleep. Our bodies are programmed to turn off when it time to sleep and repair. Take a 1 1/2 or 2 hour nap and this will help with the fatigue and growth. Make sure your getting plenty of H20, carbs and protein as well.

Old
  (#10)
Clint1

05-02-2005, 06:29 AM

Thanks all, i have one more week on the d-bol. Once i remove it i'll see if there is a difference. The test injects where kicking my ass, but the last two have been near painless???? Alot of this weight gain has been due to muscle memory. although i have gained the weight back much quicker than years previous. I went from 141 to 161 in three weeks, this usually takes 6 weeks. I've been lifting for a little over a month this year and my strength is at 6-8 week mark. I keep a log so i can look back to previous years. The next few weeks should be interesting, i have enough test for a total of 10 weeks, i may order more and strech it to 12 weeks. I weighed 165.5 lastnite, tues. will be the start of week four. This is at a height of 5'-6". Will keep you all posted. Clint

Old
  (#11)
Clint1

05-02-2005, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFly
20lbs in your first 4 weeks??? I didnt think cyp kicked in that fast. I used DBOL for 5 weeks and I gained only a FEW lbs. This is like week 10 for me and I have only put on 13 lbs. What the hell are you eating?

PUSSY :twisted: I drink alot of gnc weight gainers and a few meals a day. Clint

Old
  (#12)
KILLA
Banned

05-02-2005, 09:53 AM

Quote:
LOL! What a flamer!

Old
  (#13)
Clint1

05-02-2005, 10:02 AM

Its like milk, does a body good. Clint

Old
  (#14)
KILLA
Banned

05-02-2005, 10:50 AM

Quote:

Ahhhh, you eat lots of p*ssy!!!! Thought yopu were calling me one.

LOL!

Old
  (#15)
HigherStandard

05-02-2005, 10:31 PM

This reminds me of a time when I heard somebody say "You are what you eat"

Old
  (#16)
Clint1

05-03-2005, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigherStandard
This reminds me of a time when I heard somebody say "You are what you eat"
I can live with that. Clint

Old
  (#17)
Freejay

05-03-2005, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
Oracle! Where the hell have you been Bro?

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

???
Old
  (#18)
SandMan-WES
ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN

??? - 05-04-2005, 12:03 AM

In the weight gain from test or d-bol its mostly water. I felt like crap on d-bol on my first cycle i had to drink like 2 bottles of water to feel better.

Old
  (#19)
Clint1

05-04-2005, 06:48 AM

I drink a few cups of coffee in the morning then its water the rest of the day. It may have been test flu, as the first 4 injects hurt like hell for days after. The last three injects i've hardly noticed. This was about the same time i started to feel better. Clint

SuperFly
Old
  (#20)
Clint1

SuperFly - 05-04-2005, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFly
Ahhhh, you eat lots of p*ssy!!!! Thought yopu were calling me one.

LOL!
Sorry for the misunderstanding bro, while being a smarta$$ i could have phrased it so it wasn't misunderstood. I read your reply the next day and was like "flamer", thats a homo where i come from, WTF. I reread my post and could see how things could have been misinterpreted. I come here to learn, maybe add a little, not to be a prick. I've been hanging around for a month or so and have noticed we get an idiot every week or so posting here, eventually they get banned. There is no bull$hit here and i like it like that. Hope you understand bro, i appreciate everyones input on my posts. Yes, i like to eat pu$$y, but its pregnant now and doesn't taste the same
Peace, Clint