©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fatigue early in cycle?????

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
HI all, my question is, is fatigue early in a cycle common?? My cycle consists of test-c with a d-bol frontload 10mgs. 3 times daily. Tuesday will be the beginning of my fourth week. I'm starting to feel a little more energy this past week. I gained 20 lbs in april so that might have something to do with it, it might have everything to do with it. My thoughts are that is a lot of weight to put on in a month and as far as i can tell its mostly lean weight. I'm still pretty defined and striated. I'm just trying to pinpoint the cause of the fatigue, so i know what to expect in the future. I suspect it was the weight gain, that has to be hard on ones system. Any feedback would be appreciated, Clint

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You can sometimes relate that to what's called Test Flu. I had it for about the first 3 weeks also then it went away. It's your body trying to get used to a foreign substance. Don't worry it goes away.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
oracle said:
You can sometimes relate that to what's called Test Flu. I had it for about the first 3 weeks also then it went away. It's your body trying to get used to a foreign substance. Don't worry it goes away.

Na - its just the dbol bro. The lethargy is a small price to pay for the gains you will make. It will stop when you come off the d's.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i've heard Dbol causes some major lethargy in some people. Don't sweat it. Try some morning cardio or caffine.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
I personally havnt experienced lathargy with dbol, but I did on prohormones. I took m1t and the lethargy was horrible....could barely stay awake!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
i've heard Dbol causes some major lethargy in some people. Don't sweat it. Try some morning cardio or caffine.

If you're like most guys - it will stay with you all day. Just keep chuggin coffee or diet sodas or whatever till you come off. Like I said, its a small price to pay...

W

wolfyEVH

its prolly from the high blood pressure.......i get winded big time, just from walking up stairs and such, feel like i have to take a break........

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Clint1 said:
HI all, my question is, is fatigue early in a cycle common?? My cycle consists of test-c with a d-bol frontload 10mgs. 3 times daily. Tuesday will be the beginning of my fourth week. I'm starting to feel a little more energy this past week. I gained 20 lbs in april so that might have something to do with it, it might have everything to do with it. My thoughts are that is a lot of weight to put on in a month and as far as i can tell its mostly lean weight. I'm still pretty defined and striated. I'm just trying to pinpoint the cause of the fatigue, so i know what to expect in the future. I suspect it was the weight gain, that has to be hard on ones system. Any feedback would be appreciated, Clint

20lbs in your first 4 weeks??? I didnt think cyp kicked in that fast. I used DBOL for 5 weeks and I gained only a FEW lbs. This is like week 10 for me and I have only put on 13 lbs. What the hell are you eating?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I can say this, when I start growing and my body is ready to get jacked. My body wantes to sleep a lot. Just for the fact that we grow when we sleep. Our bodies are programmed to turn off when it time to sleep and repair. Take a 1 1/2 or 2 hour nap and this will help with the fatigue and growth. Make sure your getting plenty of H20, carbs and protein as well.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Thanks all, i have one more week on the d-bol. Once i remove it i'll see if there is a difference. The test injects where kicking my ass, but the last two have been near painless???? Alot of this weight gain has been due to muscle memory. although i have gained the weight back much quicker than years previous. I went from 141 to 161 in three weeks, this usually takes 6 weeks. I've been lifting for a little over a month this year and my strength is at 6-8 week mark. I keep a log so i can look back to previous years. The next few weeks should be interesting, i have enough test for a total of 10 weeks, i may order more and strech it to 12 weeks. I weighed 165.5 lastnite, tues. will be the start of week four. This is at a height of 5'-6". Will keep you all posted. Clint

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
SuperFly said:
20lbs in your first 4 weeks??? I didnt think cyp kicked in that fast. I used DBOL for 5 weeks and I gained only a FEW lbs. This is like week 10 for me and I have only put on 13 lbs. What the hell are you eating?

PUSSY :twisted: I drink alot of gnc weight gainers and a few meals a day. Clint

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Clint1 said:
PUSSY :twisted: I drink alot of gnc weight gainers and a few meals a day. Clint

Ahhhh, you eat lots of p*ssy!!!! Thought yopu were calling me one.

LOL!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
oracle said:

Oracle! Where the hell have you been Bro?

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
???

In the weight gain from test or d-bol its mostly water. I felt like crap on d-bol on my first cycle i had to drink like 2 bottles of water to feel better.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I drink a few cups of coffee in the morning then its water the rest of the day. It may have been test flu, as the first 4 injects hurt like hell for days after. The last three injects i've hardly noticed. This was about the same time i started to feel better. Clint

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
SuperFly

SuperFly said:
Ahhhh, you eat lots of p*ssy!!!! Thought yopu were calling me one.

LOL!
Sorry for the misunderstanding bro, while being a smarta$$ i could have phrased it so it wasn't misunderstood. I read your reply the next day and was like "flamer", thats a homo where i come from, WTF. I reread my post and could see how things could have been misinterpreted. I come here to learn, maybe add a little, not to be a prick. I've been hanging around for a month or so and have noticed we get an idiot every week or so posting here, eventually they get banned. There is no bull$hit here and i like it like that. Hope you understand bro, i appreciate everyones input on my posts. Yes, i like to eat pu$$y, but its pregnant now and doesn't taste the same :p
Peace, Clint