©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Leaked audio from Brazilian competitor, Marcello De Angelis

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
Nothing really new here... It's just the guy talking to a friend on the phone.
Thought it'd be an interesting piece of conversation because this comes from a guy who just won Mr. Universe or something like that. And is very young...

The audio:

[ame]https://youtu.be/5vlBOlFsgwI?t=177[/ame]

Rough translation:

"Obviously, it's progressive, right? Those that fuck themselves the most are the ones who use too much from the get go. Someone like Dexter Jackson never had to go too crazy, I'd think. I believe 1999 was when he was using the most.
But he's an exception to the rule, always evolving as a bodybuilder. You can tell his legs got a little smaller, but with better separation and maturity.

Now take Dallas for instance (this was before Dallas passed), he must be on loads of everything, much much more than someone like Dexter, like twice as much or more. But, like... Compared to myself or Brandão, Dexter probably uses a lot more stuff.

It's insulin shots many times a day, peptids, HGH 5 or 6 times a day, that's today's bodybuilding.

And that's the average level. Who knows what the Olympia guys do? Maybe if some Olympia guy sits down with me and tells me "I use this and that" I might believe him. But even then I'm probably gonna think it's more than that. Because guys usually don't tell the truth, right? Who said guys like Levrone and Shawn Ray used reasonable doses? They probably did 30iu HGH, IGF, slin, everything.

Some guys don't have many sides, that's genetics. But, of course, you can run into trouble. You take 10ml of test enanthate per day you'll run into trouble. You see? Dennis James prescribes 8g of anabolics for his amateur guys. This is how it is today. If you want to use much less, go back to the 70's. That's how it is today and you'll have to do it. Some will die, those who don't will win competitions and that's how it is. Chemical warfare.

Training, diet, focus? Sure, congratulations. Of course you need all of that, but it's chemical warfare..."

This is Marcello:

hqdefault.jpg

And Brandão, the other guy he talks about:

rafael%2Bbrand%25C3%25A3o2.jpg

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
the kid is a monster!

i wouldn't say its just "today's" bodybuilding like so many say.

It's insulin shots many times a day, peptids, HGH 5 or 6 times a day, that's today's bodybuilding.

i think it has been that way for much longer with how Big A describes in his interview of what he used competing in the 90's.

mslmn

May 2, 2013
Just like what people on bodybuilding forums are doing, speculating. I will say that's a big kid right there.

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
So, this is the same guy from the other thread, Marcello De Angelis...

He says he had a 2 month off of most everything. Training 2x a week or so. Lost 15kg, or 33lbs.

Before getting back to it, he goes thru a full physical to see if everything is good. I believe the clinic and the lab are his sponsors too, which is a good thing.

Anyways... Can't really translate the whole thing, but you can tell the kid takes care of himself. At least he tries.

CONSTRUINDO UM BODYBUILDER | EXAMES | PESO | RESISTENCIA | HORSE - YouTube

mslmn

May 2, 2013
Has he ever mention what his cycles look like and how long he's been at this?