©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Geno Tested?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Raj where do these samples get sent to? Is Jano in Europe? If so that would make things easy for Alin to be tested. If testing is done in the US then obviously that is different.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
Still no word on these results maybe within the next month possible?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
That would make it easy for Alin to just send direct to you.

Just realized that goes against the rules of the testing. I guess if he ever wanted to do testing himself he could. But for this testing it's not allowed as the staff handling it are in the US so would need receive then send the samples as blank. Anyway none of my business but just thinking out loud after reading Squatster's post about getting his Alin stuff tested.

Still no word on these results maybe within the next month possible?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hopefully very soon matey. There was a post about all the results coming out soon from the last samples sent out. Geno was in that list but I don't know when they will be ready.

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
That would make it easy for Alin to just send direct to you.

No problem, just hit me up.

EDIT:

Just realized that goes against the rules of the testing. I guess if he ever wanted to do testing himself he could. But for this testing it's not allowed as the staff handling it are in the US so would need receive then send the samples as blank. Anyway none of my business but just thinking out loud after reading Squatster's post about getting his Alin stuff tested.

Oh, didn't know that, I might've missed that. My apologies.

Xraytek

Donating Member
Mar 5, 2018
Here are the next set of samples racepick had to send in:

Genotec Test E 300mg
Genotec Deca 300mg
IsoVet Equipoise 300mg
?????? Norma Test E 250mg
Pharmacom Primo 100mg
Westward Pharma Test C 200mg.
VRS Mast P 200mg
H-AS Tren A 200mg
Toraxx Methenolone E 100mg
VRS Anavar Liquid 20mg
H-AA Mast
H-AS Primo
Growth Clinic Parabolan (Tren Hex)
Growth Clinic Sustanon

Make sure to keep an eye on this thread as racepicks keeps it up-to-date with what samples are going next: http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-serum-testing/41257-aas-testing-samples-needed.html

I didn’t see the results from geno on the test results forum. I seen alot of the others listed. Am I missing something. Have they not come in. Thanks

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I didn’t see the results from geno on the test results forum. I seen alot of the others listed. Am I missing something. Have they not come in. Thanks

We release 3 results every week until we run out. They're coming!

muj

Jul 3, 2017
Once you get to 25 posts you'll gain access to that forum or better yet, donate the $25 minimum and gain access immediately!

I will definitely look into donating as I do want to support this great initiative regardless of having 25 posts or not to see the results

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I will definitely look into donating as I do want to support this great initiative regardless of having 25 posts or not to see the results

You can contact buck1973 for monetary donations. Thank you!