AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Using Test-Cyp ONLY!!
Old
  (#1)
Robin Hood

Using Test-Cyp ONLY!! - 05-01-2005, 12:21 PM

Hi ppl...Well, i still have 10x Amps of Test-Cyp left ( 200ml/amp )...I was thinking, because i had a major drawback as most of you know, I was thinking of doing a 5 week Cycle ONLY..( 400ml/week ). Do you think i will notice anything??
tia
PS:
Donno whats wrong with me, but i eat like it's going out of fasion, WITHOUT any supplements or juice...:-)

Small in stature...
Wide in vision... :smoker:

Age - 45 ( climbing the hill..lol )
Stats - Height:5'6
Weight: 132 lb
B/F = 5.9%

Old
  (#2)
Jaysonl1424

05-01-2005, 12:49 PM

From what i have read up on is that inj take at least 4-5 weeks to kick in.. U prolly should wait until your ready for ur next cycle and then hit that hard with 12wks.. Or eles u prolly gonna regret using a 5wk cycle

Old
  (#3)
Robin Hood

05-01-2005, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonl1424
From what i have read up on is that inj take at least 4-5 weeks to kick in.. U prolly should wait until your ready for ur next cycle and then hit that hard with 12wks.. Or eles u prolly gonna regret using a 5wk cycle
I think it's 3 weeks if i'm not mistaken..it is suppose to stay in my system then for 5 weeks after th3 3rd week, cause i'm gonna use it for 5 weeks...

Small in stature...

B/F = 5.9%

Old
  (#4)
Jaysonl1424

05-01-2005, 01:13 PM

Hmmm donno then.. Im sure a more exp person with Inj knowledge will read this and let u know.. They will prolly tell u to save it and do a 12 wk cycle that owuld be the best thing 2 do

Old
  (#5)
jsjs24

05-01-2005, 02:37 PM

5 wks is a waste for cyp. It varies how long one begins getting gains but is usually anywhere from 3-5 wks. You could do 1amp e5d for 50 days. That would yield you 350mg a wk which I have cruised on before and achieved pretty good gains. Otherwise, get 10 more amps and begin then.

Old
  (#6)
wolfyEVH

05-01-2005, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs24
5 wks is a waste for cyp. It varies how long one begins getting gains but is usually anywhere from 3-5 wks. You could do 1amp e5d for 50 days. That would yield you 350mg a wk which I have cruised on before and achieved pretty good gains. Otherwise, get 10 more amps and begin then.

agree......now if you were doing prop...thats another story

Old
  (#7)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

05-01-2005, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
agree......now if you were doing prop...thats another story
Yeah. If I've got a little test and I'm low on cash - I'm all over it. Gains or no gains - I don't give a f*ck - I love test. lol
If you think you might have the funds for a full-blown cycle in the near future - thats one thing - but if you just have a little test sittin around - I'd squirt it.

daman :wackit:

Old
  (#8)
pincrusher

05-01-2005, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs24
considering your size robin, i would have to say that this is a great recommendation to ya. 350mg per week average should result in some nice gains over the 50 day timeframe.

Old
  (#9)
Ironaddict

05-01-2005, 11:19 PM

Rob, I have been there Bro just not the heart thing. But congrats on being back. I have had good luck with just test cyp before I have ran 6wk and 12 week runs. Just my opinion but when I have been off from any set backs. My hunger kicks in just from the antzy depressed modes of being off or not being able to hit the gym like I would be use to. I have read a few articles about guys who had a stroke or heart issues that in some cases the Test can prove to be a heart healthy chemical. Muscular development was one of them.

Old
  (#10)
heavy

05-02-2005, 04:29 AM

This thread actually concerns me a bit. Robin, you just suffered a heart attack. I dont think i could recommend anyone cycling anabolic steroids in that state of health. The test may raise your blood pressure, and heart rate, resulting in more health problems for you. If you are going to cycle, I strongly advise you do it under the care of a physician.

Old
  (#11)
Robin Hood

05-02-2005, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
This thread actually concerns me a bit. Robin, you just suffered a heart attack. I dont think i could recommend anyone cycling anabolic steroids in that state of health. The test may raise your blood pressure, and heart rate, resulting in more health problems for you. If you are going to cycle, I strongly advise you do it under the care of a physician.
mmmmm...never thought about that.....but you have a point, and i think its a very wise decision...will try it after about 2 months of training.....thx bud

Small in stature...

B/F = 5.9%

Last edited by Robin Hood; 05-02-2005 at 07:35 AM.