©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol Cycle Help

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guys, Can someone please help me out. I want to find out the right amount of Clen I have to take to lose some body fat. I dont want to over due it and get the shakes. Please give me some input on this subject. Thanks !

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Tank12 said:
I dont want to over due it and get the shakes. Please give me some input on this subject. Thanks !

Clenbuterol even in the smallest of dosages can give you the shakes, rapid heart beat, sweats...etc. for the first couple days. So if you experience any of those symptoms it's ok it just comes along with using it.

W

wolfyEVH

Tank12 said:
Hi Guys, Can someone please help me out. I want to find out the right amount of Clen I have to take to lose some body fat. I dont want to over due it and get the shakes. Please give me some input on this subject. Thanks !

have you tried diet and cardio first????

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
I dont think I will use it

Yea, I really dont want to get the shakes. Im 36 years old and have 2 very young daugters. I dont want to walk around with the tremors..I guess I will have to sell the 4 boxes i bought...Thanks for all your replies. This is a GREAT forum

Thanks again !

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Tank12 said:
Yea, I really dont want to get the shakes. Im 36 years old and have 2 very young daugters. I dont want to walk around with the tremors..I guess I will have to sell the 4 boxes i bought...Thanks for all your replies. This is a GREAT forum

Thanks again !

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
email each other for stuff like that

cause thats the safest way to make a transaction.....don't think its a good idea