©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is High Hematocrit/Hemoglobin/RBC Really Something To Worry About?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Dr. Neil Rouzier doesn't seem to think so! Interesting.

High Hemoglobin related to Testosterone therapy with Dr. Neal Rouzier - Delgado Protocol - YouTube

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Interesting and quite ironic I seen this. Mine all came back just a little bit high, just today.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
My guess would be depending how high..... I just got mine back a couple weeks ago....slightly elevated, barely outta range... I good blood dump should take care of that.....now if its crazy high I guess it could pose a problem.... making blood very thick??

Hemo- 17.9 (12.6-17.7)
Hema- 53.7 (37.5-51.0)

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
Haha he does make a good point! Never thought about it like that. I know when I was supplementing TNE PWO it shot my HCT through the roof very quickly. My blood was coagulating before the lab could make it through testing. I had to do multiple draws. It was crazy.

Is the rate of erythropoiesis the same, faster, or slower when supplementing vs relocating to higher altitudes? Do our bodies acclimate the same?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I think some people overreact with hemoglobin and hematocrit. But I definitely want to be in range on every blood marker. But if I am at the top of the range I will not lose any sleep over it. I don't think being slightly over range is really bad but it should be a priority to get back in range.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
I've read opinions going both ways. As long as I don't stay on too long I don't have this issue. The one time I ended up donating blood was when is stupidly stayed on at least 500mg of test plus a few blasts of other compounds for a couple of years. Once I started being more responsible with my dosage the problem went away on its own.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I always try to keep them in range. If they get fairly high I give blood.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I wouldn't take any chances and have levels in the middle of the range. So many bb's are dying from heart issues so I try to keep my heart as healthy as possible.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
On cycle both rise fast for me. I stopped boldenone as that was really bad.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I would imagine they would be bad if elevated for long periods. I am lucky in that my levels are never high.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
my levels have been elevated for 2 years and just get slightly higher every 3 months when tested.

hemo 17.8
hema 53.1
rdw 17.1

tried red cross donation but the bag clotted right away or they missed my vein.

my veins suck. my last surgery while on the operating table the iv came out of vein. the drs tried for an hour before they got one in my chest. now i just buy phlebotomy kits on ebay and take as many 10ml tubes as i can before my vein stops. ive always been worried that i would have a stroke or heart attack at work. i guess i shouldnt be that worried then, thx guys

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
I personally would only get concerned when hematocrit goes above 55. But only since I know that my diet and supplementation is on point so that my overall clotting risk is rather low.