©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oral course

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Is there anthing such as a oral course of steriods only. Have read a lot about injectable courses but have seen nothing on oral only.

W

wolfyEVH

whats a course??? you mean a cycle???? an all oral cycle is not going to produce the gains you want........

P

pincrusher

dump truck said:
Is there anthing such as a oral course of steriods only. Have read a lot about injectable courses but have seen nothing on oral only.
this is a very legit question because i feel alot more people will be asking it now that prohormones have been declared illegal. this is a subject that more discussion other than the typical "oral only cycles are bad for ya" talk.
i really feel that in the right combinations and dosages, orals can be productive as a replacement for those who used prohormones and do not want to use injectibles.

here is an oral only cycle that was in a recent muscular development magazine. it was recommended by dave palumbo to a reader who only had oral products on hand.

week 1-2 50mg anadrol & 15mg anavar ed
week 3-4 75mg anadrol & 20mg anavar ed
week 5-6 100mg anadrol & 25mg anavar ed
week 7-8 25mg dianabol & 15mg winstrol ed
week 9-10 30mg dianabol & 20mg winstrol ed
week 11-12 50mg dianabol & 25mg winstrol ed
week 13-16 100mg clomid ed
he is mixing a highly androgenic compound with a mild androgenic & highly anabolic compound each day to provide maximum results.

so what does everyone think about this cycle?
naturally you will want to take a good liver detox product like liv-52 or milkthistle

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Sounds Pretty good Pin but will be expensive For that many weeks.. Could u do one for a 6wk

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I'm not going to comment on whethere the cycle would work or not, but no matter how much I feared needles I would make myself shoot testosterone since it is so much cheaper before spending the amount of money that would go into that cycle especially for the first cycle for someone. Plus, injectable test has proven results time and time again.

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
Sounds Pretty good Pin but will be expensive For that many weeks.. Could u do one for a 6wk
since it is split into 2 6-week sections, you could probably do either the first 6 weeks or the last 6 weeks.
the only thing that is expensive would be the anavar but i think it would be ok to switch it for turanibol which would be a little cheaper and should work similar to the var. overall oral products are fairly reasonable compared to injectibles.

P

pincrusher

MaSTa LifTa said:
I'm not going to comment on whethere the cycle would work or not, but no matter how much I feared needles I would make myself shoot testosterone since it is so much cheaper before spending the amount of money that would go into that cycle especially for the first cycle for someone. Plus, injectable test has proven results time and time again.
my issue with everyone always saying oral only cycles are bad comes down to poor planning when doing oral cycles. most people who do an oral cycle only use 1 product, typically d-bol. with the above cycle, you are using a highly androgenic product along with a highly anabolic product which is very similar to what you want to do when using injectibles.
this proposed cycle i feel would give good results and gains will be more readily keepable because of the mix.
only people i would strongly recommend staying away from this cycle are those with potential liver issues such as heavy drinkers or people who have known liver issues already or take prescription medicines that can have an affect on liver values.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Yeah, that's a good idea pin, if I were to do that particular cycle I would definitely switch it to turnabol for price sake.

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
very true... Turanibol what that..
turanabol is fairly new to the scene. it is mild and gives similar results to dbol & var but with virtually no water retention. here is some more info on it.

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960"s.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milligram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Testosterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concentration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

0.4 x pound (body weight) x days = number of tablets to take overall during the interval of intake
mg / tablet

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 2 tablets of 10 mg (20mg/day.) Bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy looking muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dosages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is 17-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

Till now, the availability of OT was extremely poor. British Dragon has now made this very poular product available to you.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Pin i would Deff have to agree with you when u say orals can be effective.. I have done 2 cycles orals.. And it all depends on the people who take their PCT seriously and people who dont.. The PCT is soo important u can pretty much keep all gains on orals if done correctly.. Or at least that what it seems for me..

W

wolfyEVH

oral only doesnt work because orals are class II steroids, meaning they dont bind to the androgen receptor like injectables......HOWEVER primo and var and oral class I steroids.......about the only oral cycle worth taking is a var oral cycle IMO......maybe with dbol thrown in there, but minimal doses.........most orals put on more quantitive muscle than qualitive like injectables because of their binding to the AR......

IMO, i don't recommend oral only cycles because

1. if doing var or primo, it can get very expensive and very minimal gains (although you'll get some)

2. if you're going to suppress your HPTA, make it worth it and try and get 15+ keepable pounds, instead of MAYBE 10 keepable pounds with orals

3. less stress on your liver and you really arent getting any benifit from any androgen receptor binding activity

4. IMO, always use test in your cycle. ALL steroids suppress your HPTA (some more so than others) and this makes your test levels drop quickly. testosterone is CRUCIAL to a healthy lifestyle (mood, energy, libido, muscle and strength) without test, your risk getting all these side effects.

P

pincrusher

although i agree with some of what yopu stated wolfy, i still believe the judgement is still to soon on whether you can have a good oral only cycle experience. prior to the prohormone ban, it wasnt really an issue to tell people to just learn how to inject and stay away from oral only cycles because eventually you would need to inject anyway, but because of the rather large amount of people who took prohormones and are looking for an alternative to injecting, i really feel this is an issue worth experimenting with and trying different cycles to see what works best. a large amount of the prohormone users will more than likely still want alternative options besides injecting themselves.
up until now, most results from oral only cycles were bad not because it is not possible to acheive good results, but rather because most people did dbol or anadrol only cycles without knowing about pct or how to eat properly during a cycle. given the proper preparation and planning, i feel that there could be a few different oral only cycles that could be used that would promote a possitive muscle gain without much post cycle loss.

this issue may call for someone to volunteer to try the above mentioned cycle and give a detailed report on the results to include diet, training, & everything else associated with taking gear to see if it is a feasible alternative for those persons looking to replace prohormones with oral steroids.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
although i agree with some of what yopu stated wolfy, i still believe the judgement is still to soon on whether you can have a good oral only cycle experience. prior to the prohormone ban, it wasnt really an issue to tell people to just learn how to inject and stay away from oral only cycles because eventually you would need to inject anyway, but because of the rather large amount of people who took prohormones and are looking for an alternative to injecting, i really feel this is an issue worth experimenting with and trying different cycles to see what works best. a large amount of the prohormone users will more than likely still want alternative options besides injecting themselves.
up until now, most results from oral only cycles were bad not because it is not possible to acheive good results, but rather because most people did dbol or anadrol only cycles without knowing about pct or how to eat properly during a cycle. given the proper preparation and planning, i feel that there could be a few different oral only cycles that could be used that would promote a possitive muscle gain without much post cycle loss.

this issue may call for someone to volunteer to try the above mentioned cycle and give a detailed report on the results to include diet, training, & everything else associated with taking gear to see if it is a feasible alternative for those persons looking to replace prohormones with oral steroids.

You supply the products and I'll be the guinea pig.

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
You supply the products and I'll be the guinea pig.
i cant believe it took 45 minutes for someone to respond like this LOL you guys are getting slow :D

P

pincrusher

Ironaddict said:
My insides already feel for ya on that oral cycle.
well i have already done a much higher total dosage of orals than what this cycle calls for and my liver has not melted yet :)
oral turinabol seems to be an up & coming product that shows great promise to be a good replacement for prohormones. it doesnt aromatize and has almost no water retention, but appears to give steady gains. you will not get huge from using t-bol by itself but it seems to be a much improved way to cycle over the prohormones.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
well i have already done a much higher total dosage of orals than what this cycle calls for and my liver has not melted yet :)
oral turinabol seems to be an up & coming product that shows great promise to be a good replacement for prohormones. it doesnt aromatize and has almost no water retention, but appears to give steady gains. you will not get huge from using t-bol by itself but it seems to be a much improved way to cycle over the prohormones.

Agreed! Diet is the key with O.T. as with any AAS for that matter. I assure those contemplating using this oral, that you will more than likely be pleased. It shares some of the charecters of D-Bol (not as effective for mass however) with none of the water retention. I believe that it would be very good stacked with a pure androgen like Masteron. As I have stated before, I'm on an oral only cycle of O.T. at 60 mg ed for 8 weeks (4 weeks down) and have seen nice results. No, you will not see the same results as with an injectable such as Test, Deca, EQ, etc, but if your body fat is low enough, and you have already been training for a while, you will see a marked increase in muscle density and hardness as well as nice vascularity. There is also a nice strength boost, and quicker recovery from workouts. At the aformentioned dosage, and the correct diet, I feel gains of 6 to 10 lbs of HIGH QUALITY muscle to be realistic.