©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tbol = heart burn

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Only tbol does this. It just gives me wicked sour stomaxch and hearft burn. Was doing tums now trying zantac heard that helps alot. Any one else?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Is it one of our suppliers?
Is it all Tbal?
You can pm me if you don't want to pay who it is.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I took 1x tab (50mg/d) of Tbol for about a month back in March, and I can't remember having any HB with it. That said, I do get heartburn when I take orals, which is the only time I get it. I don't think I got it this last time though. Feels like I've been 'off' for so long now:(

The tbol I used was from GearPro, and it was phenomenal while I was on it. I didn't want to stop using it, but had to come off everything for other stuff that I'm currently getting done for the el family-o.

I usually use generic Omeprazole from Costco for 2 weeks, and it helps for awhile.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Yeah i sometimes get heartburn with orals but think it has more to do with the filler than the hormone itself. I ran tbol a few months ago and do not remember having heart burn. It is more with dbol, adrol for me i think but that could also be because i eat 24/7 when on them.

Have you changed anything in your diet?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
IMO, T-bol is really harsh and for the return I just don't see a place for it in the "gym rat" community. If your not growing on Test/Deca/D-bol. Trust me there is a fundamental problem else where pertaining to diet, training or rest. I would work harder at the basic lifts, basic gear, basic diets. Keep it simple stupid.....lol

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Pretty common with orals like tbol, I get it too. I just don't use it, not for me. Like CG said, switch to something simple that works without the unwanted sides.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
None of the orals give me heartburn, including Super-Drol or Super DMZ. Tren gives a little acid reflux if I run my Test too high with it, but that's about it.

I used to get bad heartburn when I was younger, and I used Xantac for it. Worked really well for me.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
IMO, T-bol is really harsh and for the return I just don't see a place for it in the "gym rat" community. If your not growing on Test/Deca/D-bol. Trust me there is a fundamental problem else where pertaining to diet, training or rest. I would work harder at the basic lifts, basic gear, basic diets. Keep it simple stupid.....lol

To each his own. Tbol, for me, has always meant good lean gains with no bloat and no sides. I prefer it to Dbol. Tbol and Anavar is my favorite combo of orals, especially for cutting, but still works well for bulking, too.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
AAS can cause reflux for some,,even with injects. As some one mentioned,, Apple Cider Vinegar is a good option. ZANTAC works great for me when I get it bad. I did a 14 days course with NEXIUM not long ago and I didn't have any reflux symptoms for well over a month.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
The zantac is working great.

Tbol always does this. For me anyway. Never anything else. But I prefer tbol to dbol. Ive done alot of crazy shit powerlifting, I'm not gonna stop cause my tummy hurts LOL! Ive never had better strength gains while staying at a body weight, var and tbol are a great combo.

I could give two shits what i look like, i just need to be strong.