©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injecting into the chest

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
i am bout to do a cycle with winstrol in it and i was wonderin if injecting winny in to the chest is ok cause that is my weakest body part and i heard you get better gains where you inject winny, i know it is a little crazy but i'm ready for extremes

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I'm not for sure about this, but I've heard from a lot of people that spot injections don't help that particular muscle grow. But, if I were you I would wait till some knowledgable person like pin answers it 4 ya. I think he's on the board right now anyway.

W

wolfyEVH

it wont work that way bro........if your chest is laggin....you're prolly training your chest poorly.........what else are you gonna be running with winny?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
spot injections work depending on the person and routine. but if you want to inject winny, inject into biceps and triceps. like wolfy said just up your chest routine.

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
my chest routine is pretty hard i just always had alil fat on my chest even before workin out and its got better but not good enough, i lost body everywhere but there

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Well, it sounds like your problem is more %BF than muscle. You might just try a strict cutting diet or possible an ECA stack or even clen. And of course, lots of cardio.