©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthelator

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have posted about this elsewhere but figured I would mention it here too. The other week when I had some updated pics taken I decided I would try synthelator again. I have used it a few times in the past with incredible results. The label recommends 10ml in one go 1 hour before stepping on stage but the most I have ever done was about 6ml. But trust me 6ml hits you like a brick wall. It's the strongest compound I have ever used in regards to it's initial side effects. I even experimented with 1-2ml pre workout and the results were amazing. At 1-2ml the initial side effects are pretty much non existent too.

Anyway I had 2 old bottles in my cupboard from last year with what I thought was about 4ml. Turns out I actually only had just over 3ml left so dosed that in my delt. Straight after injecting it I laid on my bed but the initial side effects were not bad at all at 3ml. I felt a little shortness of breath and tightness but I was fine. 5ml+ of this stuff is a different story though so be prepared when using. Within 1 hour my veins were much more pronounced and my muscles felt super tight. I had veins coming out in my chest I have never seen before :) Here is a pic 1 hour post 3ml synthelator...

up load pictures

I plan to get leaner in the future and will try 6ml again when I do. Quiet frankly I doubt I would ever do more than 6ml as that dose is bad the first 5 mins or so. Although I am curious what 10ml would look like. I will get a few bottles so I can play about with it pre workout again as the muscle fullness, pumps and vascularity is ridiculous.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looking good E!

Synthelator is great for competition or just veining up for a day at the beach...Here are a couple, one of Mike1107 at the beach and one of Phidias at comp (post Synthelator):

Attachments

• mik.jpg
    mik.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 51

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
i have a few gym buddies that use it a little more then they should haha. theyre not very vascular but good shape and size so they like to use it any time theyre going out to get that more ripped look.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
As I mentioned I only used 3ml this occasion but have used 6ml in the past and had better results. I can only imagine what 10ml would feel like. Has anyone used synthelator? I don't get them at lower doses but at 6ml the initial side effects are really bad. Did you experience similar side effects such as shortness of breath and tightness in neck etc? It goes away quickly but I always mention it as trust me if you never knew about it and took 10ml you might think you were dying. It's like tren cough on steroids :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Has anyone used synthelator recently? Pre workout or for competition? I might give it another go at 1-2ml pre workout.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I read it's best not to take this for long periods. Crazy results in the pics though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Do you notice an increase in energy from it?

I have only just noticed this post. I am very sorry as it's been months :eek: You do get a nice boost from it. It's great for increasing cardiovascular endurance. Although I wouldn't really use it for that or an energy boost. This is all about vascularity and pumps. If anyone competes it will also prevent cramping on stage as well.

I miss being that vascular. I am bulking now and still fairly lean but my veins have disappeared a little :eek:

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I always wish I was more vascular. Frank McGrath comes to mind!