©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crazy Fricken People Out There!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Being someone that has seen these creatures face to face I would have to say this was the dumbest fucking thing anyone could ever do:

-----------------------------------------------
A man who claimed he had supernatural control over crocodiles was dragged beneath the waters and killed by one of the reptiles despite his ‘powers’.

The man, named Suprianto, was attempting to use his ‘powers’ to locate the body of a teenager, called Arjuna, who was attacked the previous day.

The distressing video below shows people watching Suprianto perform a ritual underwater and making his way further out into the water as he was convinced he was immune from the crocodiles.

Moments later, people were shocked to see him being attacked and being dragged under while swimming. The incident took place in the Eastern part of Indonesian Islands, Kalimantan.

Police recovered both bodies with Kutai Kartanegara police chief Fadillah Zulkarnaen saying Suprianto was found floating at 9.40pm. ‘I think he was dragged by a croc under the water and then ran out of oxygen. From the pictures I’ve seen, his body is still intact, his arms and legs are still there.’ Arjuna’s corpse was also intact.

Shaman dragged under in crocodile-infested Indonesian lake - YouTube

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Natural selection.....Nature weeding out one of the stupid ones so they can't procreate. Indonesian society just got a tiny percentage more intelligent.....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Reminds me of the old saying 'you live by the gun, you die by the gun'. Pretty much suicide getting in that water.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Suprianto is/was kind of a cool moniker though. Give him credit for that :)

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Natural selection at work.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
What's even more crazy is the fact many of the people watching him likely believed he did have those powers until the end of this video.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
These type of things still go on all over. People are crazy. I have seen other videos like this with tigers and lions ect.