©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Girlfriend is trying to lose weight

Diggs

Oct 9, 2017
Any suggestions on how a female who is 170lbs and 5'5" can lose weight and get toned

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Nothing like a sound nutrition plan... It all starts in the kitchen my friend... moderate cardio (initially) and a spot on diet will yield phenomenal results..... bring in some weight training and start building some muscle.... cant tone fat... gotta build some muscle first... but first things first...... get that diet on lock

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Nothing like a sound nutrition plan... It all starts in the kitchen my friend... moderate cardio (initially) and a spot on diet will yield phenomenal results..... bring in some weight training and start building some muscle.... cant tone fat... gotta build some muscle first... but first things first...... get that diet on lock

Yep. Lol well said.

Diggs

Oct 9, 2017
Any meal prep suggestions

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009

:yeahthat: Can't match a sound diet and cardio!

My wife also runs Synthetine and Syntheselen at 2ml/ed of each taken before her morning cardio. Works wonders!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Diet is everything and add in some weight training and cardio. I doubt your wife needs any supplements for awhile as diet with added exercise should be enough.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
^ All very solid advice. You can't 'supplement' something like a diet and exercise plan that's not in place yet. So, focus on keeping protein high, moderate carbs and healthy fats with moderate cardio and some weight training as said above. Don't forget to stay hydrated. About .75oz-1.0oz per lb of bodyweight over the course of the day is perfect.