©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drinking Winstrol?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Okay I have ran Winny a few times and have done the inject one day drink the next method. I have heard and read different sides. I went by 85% got absorbed through ingesting. I want any and all feedback on this. I wanted to run some winny and wanted to drink every day 50mg and also be hitting 500mg Test Cypionate a week. I just wanted to toss this at you guys to see if anyone has ever went full cycle with drinking winny. The only reason I ask is just the ease of it and the fact that I wanted to release my glutes and delts from the pin cushion mode they are in right now.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I would think it would be fine, but of course you are going to be losing more winny to your liver when it inactivates it in the first-pass metabolism.

W

wolfyEVH

taken from the winny profile

The usual dosage for men is 35-75mg per day for the tablets and 25-50mg per day with the injectable version

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I go 50mg either way and ywes you can drink it. Winny is a 17aa steroid which means it is oral and makes 2 passes through the liver. Most people drink it. I used reforvit-b dbol years ago and drank that shit too without any probs. But in the future I would just get winny tabs, fuck that liquid shit.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Do you drink the winstro with anything, what are the directions for drinkin it.