©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injured and a bit too fat!

Flyingmonkeys

Oct 23, 2017
Morning everyone,
Gonna try to keep this short.
Oldbastard complete rotator cuff tear, 2 surgeries in last 8 months. Not healing well quit training and fuck the diet.
Put on 30 pounds, now diet in check.
What would those of you with experiences with peps suggest?
Looking for a lil fat loss boost and any thing for any repair or comfort for Rotator cuff tear. Thanks

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I can vouch for the TB500. Sully hooked me up with some and damn did it really help with my rotator issue.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
BPC157 and TB500 for your injury.

I've used both as well with success however, it really depends on the severity of the injury...if its a bad tear I don't care what you shoot in there it won't fix it...

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I've used both as well with success however, it really depends on the severity of the injury...if its a bad tear I don't care what you shoot in there it won't fix it...

I agree but they should definitely help if it isn't a major tear or it has be repaired through surgery. I would have expected him to have recovered by now. Flyingmonkeys when was your last surgery? Both peptides should help recovery times.