©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glutathione

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
Anyone have experience using a reliable brand of glutathione? I've used tationil by Teopharma (I think that was the way it was spelled) but it's really difficult to get a company to import it from Italy. And there's a lot of fake stuff. There's tons of brands sold out of the Philippines, Thailand, etc but I figure they're all made in China. That would be fine as long as they're real but I have no way of knowing. I used it for its cleansing benefits but many blacks and Asians use it to lighten their skin. If you've used it do you feel it was worth it? Some claim it is their most important supplement for overall health.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Anyone have experience using a reliable brand of glutathione? I've used tationil by Teopharma (I think that was the way it was spelled) but it's really difficult to get a company to import it from Italy. And there's a lot of fake stuff. There's tons of brands sold out of the Philippines, Thailand, etc but I figure they're all made in China. That would be fine as long as they're real but I have no way of knowing. I used it for its cleansing benefits but many blacks and Asians use it to lighten their skin. If you've used it do you feel it was worth it? Some claim it is their most important supplement for overall health.

I heard it is good but have never used it. I wouldn't trust it coming from the Philippines and Thailand. You can get good stuff there and many do but even the pharmacies are full of fakes.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
L-methionine is great for cleansing the body. It might be worth trying that if you can't find good glutathione.