©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolva?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Should Nolvadex be taken throughout a cycle
and during PCT and why?
thanks, I owe you one...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I wouldnt take it throughout the cycle unless you start to get gyno symptoms (itchy/ puffy nips). It can be used for PCT as well. After a cycle is over, the level of androgens in the body drop drastically. The body compensates with an overproduction of estrogen to keep steroid levels up. Estrogen as well inhibits the production of natural testosterone, and in the period between the return of natural testosterone and the end of a cycle, a lot of mass is lost. So its in everybody's best interest to bring back natural test as soon as humanly possible. Clomid and/or Nolvadex will reduce the post-cycle estrogen, so that a steroid deficiency is constated and the hypothalamus is stimulated to regenerate natural testosterone production in the body. That's basically how the mechanism works.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
I wouldnt take it throughout the cycle unless you start to get gyno symptoms (itchy/ puffy nips). It can be used for PCT as well. After a cycle is over, the level of androgens in the body drop drastically. The body compensates with an overproduction of estrogen to keep steroid levels up. Estrogen as well inhibits the production of natural testosterone, and in the period between the return of natural testosterone and the end of a cycle, a lot of mass is lost. So its in everybody's best interest to bring back natural test as soon as humanly possible. Clomid and/or Nolvadex will reduce the post-cycle estrogen, so that a steroid deficiency is constated and the hypothalamus is stimulated to regenerate natural testosterone production in the body. That's basically how the mechanism works.

Tee - did you get a brain transplant over the weekend?
j/k :p

W

wolfyEVH

quit using big words tee like you know what you're talking about........

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Good information tee, I always wondered why taking Clomid and Nova would bring up your endogenous test levels. Now I know. Thanks a lot.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I also read the that nolva could possibly reduce an already existing gyno problem..Has any one ever had actual reduction in already existing gyno using nolva...I'm starting to feel it really bad.....DROPS,CAPS OR TABS....I need some advice on which one of these....

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I also read the that nolva could possibly reduce an already existing gyno problem..Has any one ever had actual reduction in already existing gyno using nolva...I'm starting to feel it really bad.....DROPS,CAPS OR TABS....I need some advice on which one of these....

doesnt matter what kind, they're all the same thing, tamoxifen citrate......so you didnt have nolva on hand before doing your cycle???? :confused:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
No I didn't think it would happen these intensely...These muther fuckers are screaming right now..I'm cuming up on the 5th week with 1100 mg's of sus and 60-80mgs of d-bol..What's better the caps of 50mg's from g or the drops from monkey?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
How quickly does the nolva work?..I've never done nolva before..I know that I'll have to very precise on my pct also...I'm doing a long cycle here 20-24 weeks...Any thoughts on my pct?

W

wolfyEVH

60-80mg of dbol is overkill IMO........i read a study somewhere showing anything above 50 just gave you more sides and the same gains.........not to mention over a gram of test??? think of all the estrogen conversion goin on right now........hit up one of the guys or go to a research site ASAP....start that nolva at about 60 or 80mg/day till the problems go away, then run 20mg/day throughout the cycle......

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
How quickly does the nolva work?..I've never done nolva before..I know that I'll have to very precise on my pct also...I'm doing a long cycle here 20-24 weeks...Any thoughts on my pct?

i'd definitely be using some HCG in that cycle.......with that length and those doses........dont you think you should have planned all this out before jumpin on the juice?? since you're on your 5th week, and have the nip problems, get off that dbol right now

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I know wolfy pretty much dumb and not a well trhought out cycle...I had no idea this would blow up this quick and I was going to order it with the shipment just in case so I would have it on hand....This is week 5 and I'm almost out of deca 300...I'm getting off the d-bol next week..It'll be week 6...The injectables should be working there magic really well by then...

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I know wolfy pretty much dumb and not a well trhought out cycle...I had no idea this would blow up this quick and I was going to order it with the shipment just in case so I would have it on hand....This is week 5 and I'm almost out of deca 300...I'm getting off the d-bol next week..It'll be week 6...The injectables should be working there magic really well by then...

you should be running deca at least 10 weeks....anything less is pretty much a waste, unless you're using the phenylprop ester

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
BigO, If your that bad on the soreness I would get some provirons and take 50-75mg a day for a couple of weeks. Should subside after that.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm going to use it for at least 16-20 weeks...To be honest with you wolfy..I always used the Rugby stuff thru the pharmacy probably in the 100 mg strength I imagine.....I've never done this with the mg's as high as they are now...I really had no idea on what to expect....At first when I got the d-bol caps in I thought I got scammed...Then I was taking 2 and then my b-p went thru the roof...I'm talking 187/122 ..then i though to myself that perhaps this is real and I should have more respect for it...So now I'm using andropen 275 along with the deca300..I'm injecting evey 4 days..1 cc deca and 2 cc's andro..and with your advice I'm not taking the d-bol..I just got in 200 10mg methabols too..I have them in my new safe...Wolfy the tes I'm doing should I also be very worried about the gyno?..I believ I had a little left over from my power days in the late 80's..I never done any pct or nolva...had no idea what any of this was...Now This site along woth you Tee,Pin Chris and DR have all pm me and given me some really good advice and for this I appreciate you guys...I'm 46 soon to be 47 and the reason I even started a cycle was my joints were screaming with pain all the time...Now I have noi more pain,no more severe back spasms and feel pretty good....I do tend to get a little crazy sometimes,it's my personality..