©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Insulin for other reasons than packing on mass

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Don't know if you guys are aware of this but insulin is a great way to free up bound testosterone in your blood. Just small amounts can work wonders. You may want to look into this as a way to ramp up effects of gear without ramping up the gear?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Thanks for the tip that's something I hadn't heard or read about slin yet ....just along those lines I was watching a video with that doctor that I think someone used to post vids of here and he was talking about how running just small amounts of var like 5mg twice a day can really free up free test in your system increasing the potency of your gear.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Good info. I don't think gear ever needs to be really high and adding in hgh, slin, peps can bring more results without needing grams of gear.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Carbs are protein sparing therefore insulin shuttles nutrients like glycogen into muscle cells so absolutely

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
I’ll use Lantus for some people to give their beta cells a break to improve sensitivity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk