AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Kai Green in Stranger Things on Netflix
Old
  (#1)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Kai Green in Stranger Things on Netflix - 10-29-2017, 04:49 AM

I was wondering wtf he was talking about in the pumping iron 2 documentary. Mentioned something about a breakthrough role in a "big" tv show/movie.

You can tell the guy is always acting, on stage or in front of a camera. In the documentary he was trying way to hard to be a philosipher, and came off as a fucking weirdo. He actually looks like he lost size and really appears very short.i just can't take him seriously on tv. He fucking killed the series for me and now all other cast members just seem like shitty actor too. Right when season 2 was just starting to appeal to me mid way through, and bam the fucker stands out like a giant in hobbit land.

Anyways, looks like we may be seeing more of him on tv.

Old
  (#2)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 10-30-2017, 03:55 PM

I will have to check it out. I've always liked Kai as a bodybuilder but your right about him try to be a philosopher. It wears old real quick.

Old
  (#3)
Thaistick

10-30-2017, 07:26 PM

I cracked up when I saw him. At least he's making something happen.

Old
  (#4)
Victory

11-11-2017, 11:58 PM

I haven't seen this but plan to. Going to watch it from the start.