©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol 75 mg and EQ.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Well im 20 yrs old 5'9" and 170 . I am coming back from a arm broke in 5 places i have did sustanon 250 and pink thai d-bol 8 weeks on my last cycle. I gained 25 pounds and almost back at my old bench max of 280., but this cycle of a-bombs and eq should be better the only thing is this is week two and im not getting the expected headaches from anadrol????? My dosage so far is 400 mg eq a week and 150 mg anadrol a day. Should i mix test suspension???? or maybe im one of the people that it works differently on???

W

wolfyEVH

you should be running some form of test in there IMO.......like test enanthate or cypionate, at 500mg/week............not everyone get the drol sides........i would run 150mg/day no more than 4 or 5 weeks.......

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
150mg of anadrols and EQ, Definetly should be running some test. 75mg of anadrols at your age and coming from a broken arm seems good enough. 150mg seems kida overkill right now. If you don't have the headaches now make room at 150mg they will come.