©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Mad Scientist

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I have a friend at another site (well, vet member), who used him for a National show. He liked him a lot, but Ameen messed up his prep the last day or week. He promised to give him a discount or his next prep for free IIRC. He charges a ton of money. I don't have an opinion either way about him. I'll have to check out the vids here above. The vid posted at PM this last week, he kind of kept it short with his getting set-up by Titus. That is the main reason he left the scene.

He was supposed to put out a book similar to Duchaine's...did he ever do that? He was going to have this vet I know in it. I can't divulge some of the strategies he uses, but he likes using multiple compounds at low dosages and rotates them in and out almost daily or weekly (especially orals), frequent HGH shots in small doses, eating macronutrients in a certain order, doesn't like protein powders, takes his injects/orals in the morning, likes slin, likes anadrol, likes anabolic compounds and less androgenic compounds, etc.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I have seen his enhanced athlete videos but these are new to me. I will listen to the first one now. Thanks for posting.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have a friend at another site (well, vet member), who used him for a National show. He liked him a lot, but Ameen messed up his prep the last day or week. He promised to give him a discount or his next prep for free IIRC. He charges a ton of money. I don't have an opinion either way about him. I'll have to check out the vids here above. The vid posted at PM this last week, he kind of kept it short with his getting set-up by Titus. That is the main reason he left the scene.

He was supposed to put out a book similar to Duchaine's...did he ever do that? He was going to have this vet I know in it. I can't divulge some of the strategies he uses, but he likes using multiple compounds at low dosages and rotates them in and out almost daily or weekly (especially orals), frequent HGH shots in small doses, eating macronutrients in a certain order, doesn't like protein powders, takes his injects/orals in the morning, likes slin, likes anadrol, likes anabolic compounds and less androgenic compounds, etc.

I don't think he has released a book but not entirely sure. I would imagine he hasn't otherwise we would have heard about it. Thanks for the info. Check this video out as it explains what he done for a bodybuilder recently. They go into great detail and it's pretty much everything you mention. This is a great video imo. I like people that make me think. Guy's were bashing him in another thread but as I mentioned there I guarantee if you had the likes of aceto, farah and hany go through all their opinions on slin, hgh, aas they would come out with a lot of "broscience" and stuff that wasn't scientifically "correct". I have seen many of their protocols and they are very old school. Whilst all hormones work they definitely weren't what I would call optimal.

How To Win A Bodybuilding Competition | Peak Week - YouTube

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have noticed guys posting vids of him on here and promuscle. I just found these online so figured I would post them here. Not seen them for years but remember they were really good. Gonna watch them myself over the next few days.

GEARD Up ? GEARD Up 44 ? Ameen Alai ? Rob Krieder

GEARD Up ? Geard Up Episode 60 Ameen ?The mad Scientist?

GEARD Up ? In The Lab 4 ? Round Table With Matt Porter And Ameen Alai

I have listened to the first 2 but can't remember the details. The 3rd one is new to me.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
just a guy that thinks he is way smarter than he actually is. charges guys a fuck ton of money for a bunch of voodoo nonsense. TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
just a guy that thinks he is way smarter than he actually is. charges guys a fuck ton of money for a bunch of voodoo nonsense. TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS.

I can understand your view and many feel the same. He is a bit out there. Interesting theories though that could be taken and changed slightly.