AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Grilled chicken
Old
  (#1)
gkn525

Grilled chicken - 11-01-2017, 05:06 PM

Ok,never really thought about posting any recipes,here's a quick&easy 1. 8-12 chicken breasts(pound breasts out evenly about 3/4" thick with meat mallet to grill faster) put in sealable container or large durable ziplock bags with about 1/3 or more of large bottle of reg or zesty italian dressing,1/4-1/3 cup xtra virgin olive oil,1tbs garlic powder,3 tbs dried parsley,salt,&pepper to taste&mix.make sure chicken is coated well.marrinate half a day or overnight&grill away.I grill them up&eat them all week with rice,pasta,asparagus.also,if u have access to good vinegrettes,like strawberry,blueberry,red apple,etc... its great over pasta.been grilling my chicken this way about 4yrs now&haven't gotten burned out on it yet guys.

Last edited by gkn525; 11-01-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Old
  (#2)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

11-01-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkn525 View Post
Ok,never really thought about posting any recipes,here's a quick&easy 1. 8-12 chicken breasts(pound breasts out evenly about 3/4" thick with meat mallet to grill faster) put in sealable container or large durable ziplock bags with about 1/3 or more of large bottle of reg or zesty italian dressing,1/4-1/3 cup xtra virgin olive oil,1tbs garlic powder,3 tbs dried parsley,salt,&pepper to taste&mix.make sure chicken is coated well.marrinate half a day or overnight&grill away.I grill them up&eat them all week with rice,pasta,asparagus.also,if u have access to good vinegrettes,like strawberry,blueberry,red apple,etc... its great over pasta.been grilling my chicken this way about 4yrs now&haven't gotten burned out on it yet guys.
Nice man! Maybe you could 'guesstimate' nutrition info for some of our less knowledgeable members so they can plug this into their diets?
Thanks for the contribution bro.
Grim

Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Old
  (#3)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

11-02-2017, 07:38 AM

Seams like my Forman grill is part of my life. Can't tell ya how much chicken that thing has seen........lol

Old
  (#4)
gkn525

11-02-2017, 05:08 PM

I will get nutritional info up soon guys.never have used a Forman grill,but my gas grill on back deck has more than paid for itself.its a good marinade that's flexible,really goes with anything u want to pair it with

Old
  (#5)
custom creation
Banned

11-15-2017, 07:42 PM

My wife cooks my chicken and keeps it very simple. She takes the seasoning from chicken flavored ramen noodles, mixes it with some water and then bakes the chicken in it. It's pretty tasty. I think I will try gkn525 recipe also

Old
  (#6)
odin
AnaSCI VET

11-16-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
Seams like my Forman grill is part of my life. Can't tell ya how much chicken that thing has seen........lol
You can't beat a Foreman grill. I cook everything on it.

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#7)
gkn525

11-17-2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom creation View Post
My wife cooks my chicken and keeps it very simple. She takes the seasoning from chicken flavored ramen noodles, mixes it with some water and then bakes the chicken in it. It's pretty tasty. I think I will try gkn525 recipe also
custom creation,it's a versatile flavor.I grill mine on the gas grill though.not sure how it would be in the oven

Old
  (#8)
custom creation
Banned

11-20-2017, 12:25 AM

She has done it both ways and it's delicious. I think she can cook it a thousand different ways. Lol!

Old
  (#9)
SURGE

12-11-2017, 03:42 AM

I have a nice lemon olive oil I like to put over grilled chicken. Adds a nice flavor and some moistness plus healthy fats.

Old
  (#10)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Thumbs up 12-11-2017, 09:44 PM

I'm so tired of chicken I'm needing a new recipe,,,,just in time,,,thanks!
I will try this soon,,this week.

Old
  (#11)
MR. BMJ
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

01-17-2018, 01:58 PM

I just marinade mine in Yoshidas for a day, then grill them on the BBQ. Sometimes i'll add extra spices and herbs and seasoning, as well as lime or lemon juice or margarita mix. I don't stress over the small amount of sugars added, it is miniscule imo....unless you are weeks out from a show. Same with BBQ sauce. Sometimes i'll mix the BBQ or Yoshidas with Apricot or peach preserves for the marinade.

Old
  (#12)
Viking

02-06-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Good recipe. I will have to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
I had a similar grill but it broke. Might have to try the Forman grill. I heard it was good years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURGE View Post
I have a nice lemon olive oil I like to put over grilled chicken. Adds a nice flavor and some moistness plus healthy fats.
You buy it like that?

Old
  (#13)
docholiday08
Banned

02-15-2018, 02:46 AM

Thanks! I'll have to try this!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old
  (#14)
knuggy

03-19-2018, 03:24 PM

Good ideas

Old
  (#15)
BG

05-07-2018, 08:25 PM

Great recipe!! For the guys that said they use a foreman grill.. i stopped early last year. I use a cast iron skillet or a large skillet (that takes up 2 eyes on the stove) and the difference i flavor is CRAZY!!! I will never go back. You keep sooooo much flavor and juice that isn't pressed out

Old
  (#16)
ketsugo

05-07-2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:

Sounds incredible

Old
  (#17)
Foxman101
Donating Member

06-06-2018, 07:37 PM

Def going to try this, you using low fat dressing or a special one ? I thguess Hightower many are high in sodium ?

Old
  (#18)
koolio

07-02-2018, 07:10 AM

Does anyone just go to the local grocery store and buy a rotisserie chicken? They are good...

Old
  (#19)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

07-11-2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolio View Post
Does anyone just go to the local grocery store and buy a rotisserie chicken? They are good...
I do and they taste great but I also add some spices to it.

Old
  (#20)
j4ever
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-25-2018, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG View Post
Great recipe!! For the guys that said they use a foreman grill.. i stopped early last year. I use a cast iron skillet or a large skillet (that takes up 2 eyes on the stove) and the difference i flavor is CRAZY!!! I will never go back. You keep sooooo much flavor and juice that isn't pressed out
no doubt about a cast iron skillet, it will cook up some damn good meat, just have to take care of them, I usually clean after using it then coat the inside with oil.