©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Grilled chicken

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Ok,never really thought about posting any recipes,here's a quick&easy 1. 8-12 chicken breasts(pound breasts out evenly about 3/4" thick with meat mallet to grill faster) put in sealable container or large durable ziplock bags with about 1/3 or more of large bottle of reg or zesty italian dressing,1/4-1/3 cup xtra virgin olive oil,1tbs garlic powder,3 tbs dried parsley,salt,&pepper to taste&mix.make sure chicken is coated well.marrinate half a day or overnight&grill away.I grill them up&eat them all week with rice,pasta,asparagus.also,if u have access to good vinegrettes,like strawberry,blueberry,red apple,etc... its great over pasta.been grilling my chicken this way about 4yrs now&haven't gotten burned out on it yet guys.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Ok,never really thought about posting any recipes,here's a quick&easy 1. 8-12 chicken breasts(pound breasts out evenly about 3/4" thick with meat mallet to grill faster) put in sealable container or large durable ziplock bags with about 1/3 or more of large bottle of reg or zesty italian dressing,1/4-1/3 cup xtra virgin olive oil,1tbs garlic powder,3 tbs dried parsley,salt,&pepper to taste&mix.make sure chicken is coated well.marrinate half a day or overnight&grill away.I grill them up&eat them all week with rice,pasta,asparagus.also,if u have access to good vinegrettes,like strawberry,blueberry,red apple,etc... its great over pasta.been grilling my chicken this way about 4yrs now&haven't gotten burned out on it yet guys.

Nice man! Maybe you could 'guesstimate' nutrition info for some of our less knowledgeable members so they can plug this into their diets?
Thanks for the contribution bro.
Grim

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Seams like my Forman grill is part of my life. Can't tell ya how much chicken that thing has seen........lol

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I will get nutritional info up soon guys.never have used a Forman grill,but my gas grill on back deck has more than paid for itself.its a good marinade that's flexible,really goes with anything u want to pair it with

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
My wife cooks my chicken and keeps it very simple. She takes the seasoning from chicken flavored ramen noodles, mixes it with some water and then bakes the chicken in it. It's pretty tasty. I think I will try gkn525 recipe also

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
My wife cooks my chicken and keeps it very simple. She takes the seasoning from chicken flavored ramen noodles, mixes it with some water and then bakes the chicken in it. It's pretty tasty. I think I will try gkn525 recipe also

custom creation,it's a versatile flavor.I grill mine on the gas grill though.not sure how it would be in the oven

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have a nice lemon olive oil I like to put over grilled chicken. Adds a nice flavor and some moistness plus healthy fats.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm so tired of chicken I'm needing a new recipe,,,,just in time,,,thanks!
I will try this soon,,this week.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I just marinade mine in Yoshidas for a day, then grill them on the BBQ. Sometimes i'll add extra spices and herbs and seasoning, as well as lime or lemon juice or margarita mix. I don't stress over the small amount of sugars added, it is miniscule imo....unless you are weeks out from a show. Same with BBQ sauce. Sometimes i'll mix the BBQ or Yoshidas with Apricot or peach preserves for the marinade.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

Good recipe. I will have to try it out.

Seams like my Forman grill is part of my life. Can't tell ya how much chicken that thing has seen........lol

I had a similar grill but it broke. Might have to try the Forman grill. I heard it was good years ago.

I have a nice lemon olive oil I like to put over grilled chicken. Adds a nice flavor and some moistness plus healthy fats.

You buy it like that?

BG

Nov 17, 2013
Great recipe!! For the guys that said they use a foreman grill.. i stopped early last year. I use a cast iron skillet or a large skillet (that takes up 2 eyes on the stove) and the difference i flavor is CRAZY!!! I will never go back. You keep sooooo much flavor and juice that isn't pressed out

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

Sounds incredible

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
Def going to try this, you using low fat dressing or a special one ? I thguess Hightower many are high in sodium ?

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
Does anyone just go to the local grocery store and buy a rotisserie chicken? They are good...

j4ever

Aug 27, 2017
Great recipe!! For the guys that said they use a foreman grill.. i stopped early last year. I use a cast iron skillet or a large skillet (that takes up 2 eyes on the stove) and the difference i flavor is CRAZY!!! I will never go back. You keep sooooo much flavor and juice that isn't pressed out

no doubt about a cast iron skillet, it will cook up some damn good meat, just have to take care of them, I usually clean after using it then coat the inside with oil.