©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Truth About Peak Week

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Agreed. No surprise he goes for the keeping it sensible approach either.

In my case, when I actually stopped doing "peak weeks" is when I started winning.... Just like John said.. At 1 week out I looked great....day of the show? not so great....

Southern States last year was the 1st show I officially worked with TMT (MiniTruck and Tenny).. i would always do some stupid shit during that week...once i KISS i just kept winning..... if you're ready early, none of that stuff needs to be done IN MY OPINION

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I am listening to this now. I don't compete but enjoy learning about peak week for whenever I want to look my best. Profit you have posted some good threads recently.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Lot's of good videos have been posted recently. I will have to watch this tomorrow. Gonna save the you tube page. Thanks for posting.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Great video. He is a wealth of info and always looks great on stage so his methods definitely work.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Common sense approach which is good for me as I have a habit of overcomplicating things.