©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

noveldex script

bparrish72

Oct 30, 2017
what are my chances of having a doctor prescribe me noveldex if I just tell them the truth?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Slim to none. A few Docs will prescribe an AI like arimidex, but even those are few and far between. They won’t simply prescribe you something because you tell them you use AAS. They will have to run some sort of test to prove that you have a need for a drug. If you have a low sperm count and are trying to conceive, a fertility Doc may prescribe you Clomid and HCG; but only after testing proves you need it.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
:yeahthat:

Your best chance at getting it scripted would be through a trt doctor when they put you on trt....tell them your getting sides and that you've been researching and want to try xyz....I find the docs are alot more flexible if your as knowledgeable about what you want as they are...

bparrish72

Oct 30, 2017
thanks for the help. this is my first cycle . 25 mg d bol ed. 200 mg test e 2x a week. 3 weeks into d bol and 1st week on test. my pct connect at gym was transferred and cant get in touch with him . so I'm in a bind.

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
for nolva why not just grab some from ipgear or gearpro? both have it and it's quick to your door!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
My TRT doctor prescribed me Arimidex...But I agree with Iron why not just grab some from a source, probably cheaper in the long run?!

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I tried this and he just told me stop test because it's illegal and bad for me. Sounded like my mother if I were to talk to her about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Just use a board sponsor. Nolva is very cheap and it will save a lot of money and hassle.