©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bloodwork recovering from an AAS cycle

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
I do my share of blood worl on and off cycle. for that matter i do Bloods every week been doing for years now.
I have a similar thread on PM
Thought it may b intrestin here.
Wat I have learned for recovery is For me PCT is not the prefered way and I recover qwicker on zero PCT drugs I have Results goin through AAS recovery both ways, for me the qwick way through is no PCT drugs.
This is and was talked about, Ouch that hurts convinced me to try zero PCT drugs as they did years ago..
Works for me.

So I will post my last test result on a Tren a, NPP, Mast P. cycle
and Blood results weekly goin through recovery.
If theres intrest or questions

Below is 22 Weeks on those compounds...

Attachments

• 10-17-17 Blds 001.jpg
    10-17-17 Blds 001.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 130

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Honestly, it's hard to believe. I'm so programed to take all the PCT meds I'm kinda scared to just go cold turkey. But it sure makes life easier.

This may be a GREAT question to have tabled in front of BIGA on his next round of interview questions?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
PCT drugs are definitely not needed and in some cases can prolong recovery. They are artificial hormones so in my eyes should only be used at certain times and for specific reasons. Generally I do a pct but I keep it very short and try to set myself up for overall recovery optimally.

Regarding your results I think 12 days is too soon. You mention you get weekly bloodwork so will you do that now? It will be interesting to see where you are in 2, 4 and 6 weeks. Although I see your LH and FSH have bounced back so that is a great sign. Your estradiol is also great but I wonder if you could have a rebound.

Thanks for posting as that is some great and interesting data. It looks like you are recovering very fast. Although I do know many people who went off cold turkey and didn't response like this... quite the opposite. Did you use HCG on cycle?

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
PCT drugs are definitely not needed and in some cases can prolong recovery. They are artificial hormones so in my eyes should only be used at certain times and for specific reasons. Generally I do a pct but I keep it very short and try to set myself up for overall recovery optimally.

Regarding your results I think 12 days is too soon. You mention you get weekly bloodwork so will you do that now? It will be interesting to see where you are in 2, 4 and 6 weeks. Although I see your LH and FSH have bounced back so that is a great sign. Your estradiol is also great but I wonder if you could have a rebound.

Thanks for posting as that is some great and interesting data. It looks like you are recovering very fast. Although I do know many people who went off cold turkey and didn't response like this... quite the opposite. Did you use HCG on cycle?

Yes Sir,
i will do weekly and have done for years missed a week had cards stolen so online purchases for my bloods were impossible.
should have 19 days off results tommorow
I have not done HCG in a long time
i do know wat to xpect as i have been this route before i would xpect a longer recovery as i been on over a year.
so far i am right on course with previous recoverys.
I tend to be in testosterone range in about 5-6 weeks then in and out as weeks pass from there so i think with my use, Low T should b xpected.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yes Sir,
i will do weekly and have done for years missed a week had cards stolen so online purchases for my bloods were impossible.
should have 19 days off results tommorow
I have not done HCG in a long time
i do know wat to xpect as i have been this route before i would xpect a longer recovery as i been on over a year.
so far i am right on course with previous recoverys.
I tend to be in testosterone range in about 5-6 weeks then in and out as weeks pass from there so i think with my use, Low T should b xpected.

Sounds good. I assume you got bloods for free if you do it every week. I figured you worked in a place where you could do that. You pay for it every week? Every month maybe but every week is dedicated :D I haven't done HCG in a while but I should so going to order some soon. Even if your test does that it's still fairly good as I recall you are not young are you? I have a mate who came off after 2 years and 18 months later has very low test and he is only 30. I enjoy blood work threads and yours is very interesting so thanks again.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Sounds good. I assume you got bloods for free if you do it every week. I figured you worked in a place where you could do that. You pay for it every week? Every month maybe but every week is dedicated :D I haven't done HCG in a while but I should so going to order some soon. Even if your test does that it's still fairly good as I recall you are not young are you? I have a mate who came off after 2 years and 18 months later has very low test and he is only 30. I enjoy blood work threads and yours is very interesting so thanks again.

See the labs on my 1st post there is a age on there how ever it is not correct as i clicked 1 more off since then...:celebrate:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Just to be clear on this, your saying no HCG is necessary for your tentacles to fire back up? This is regardless of how long your on?

lcsulla

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016
I do my share of blood worl on and off cycle. for that matter i do Bloods every week been doing for years now.

I have a similar thread on PM

Thought it may b intrestin here.

Wat I have learned for recovery is For me PCT is not the prefered way and I recover qwicker on zero PCT drugs I have Results goin through AAS recovery both ways, for me the qwick way through is no PCT drugs.

This is and was talked about, Ouch that hurts convinced me to try zero PCT drugs as they did years ago..

Works for me.

So I will post my last test result on a Tren a, NPP, Mast P. cycle

and Blood results weekly goin through recovery.

If theres intrest or questions

Below is 22 Weeks on those compounds...

Do you think having two 19Nors will inhibit recovery? Have you ever run just test? And do you have...was the recovery easier?

I would love to be able to run 19Nors but I always feel it takes forever for me to feel normalish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Considering your age that is remarkable. It appears your natural hormones have bounced back in days.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Impressive results. It will be interesting to see how high you can get your natural test in the next few months. Do you think you will get it to 264?

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
here we are 19 days clean
As all can see and this is why I like those short esters Its gone qwick, 12 days off you can see how low my test was, Test P. 4.5 days half Life??????
Also been on over a year with 1 cruze just on test P for 10 weeks about half way through...
I am on and have not been on any HCG though out this cycle.
you guys b the judge

Attachments

• 11-10-17 Blds 001.jpg
    11-10-17 Blds 001.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 114

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
here we are 19 days clean
As all can see and this is why I like those short esters Its gone qwick, 12 days off you can see how low my test was, Test P. 4.5 days half Life??????
Also been on over a year with 1 cruze just on test P for 10 weeks about half way through...
I am on and have not been on any HCG though out this cycle.
you guys b the judge

Great results. This never happened to me when I came off like this. I felt good for a few weeks then really bad for a few more before slowly recovering. It does show that a pct is not needed.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Do you think having two 19Nors will inhibit recovery? Have you ever run just test? And do you have...was the recovery easier?

I would love to be able to run 19Nors but I always feel it takes forever for me to feel normalish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done test only cycles but that was before i did any blood work.
my feel is the short esters is the key.
test c or e with a half life of 10-14 days you can see how recovery cant take place until drugs have cleared....
I may do daily pins but i think that my trade off wen its recovery time.
One could do longer esters then change it up near the end.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
26 Days clean just made it into Non Low T territory accordin to the range given
Do I believe this is recovered
Nope.

Attachments

• 11-17-17 Blds 001.jpg
    11-17-17 Blds 001.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 98

lcsulla

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016
26 Days clean just made it into Non Low T territory accordin to the range given

Do I believe this is recovered

Nope.

How are you feeling? My biggest problem coming off is that I get down about stuff. I lose interest in doing thing. When I am on, I am running around trying new things.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I’ve never actually done any form of PCT before. The closest I’ve come to PCT is slowly reducing my dose over the course of a couple weeks. There’s the standard drop off in strength and focus that one gets when they come off, but otherwise I feel fine stopping cold turkey. It’s not something I would advise anyone else to do, though. There is probably still some value in PCT for most people. Everyone is likely to recover at a slightly different rate, just as everyone responds to AAS slightly differently.

The only way to really know, other than judging by how you feel, is bloodwork. That’s the biggest take away from this thread, for me. More bloodwork = more better info. Be the smarterest that you can be.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
How are you feeling? My biggest problem coming off is that I get down about stuff. I lose interest in doing thing. When I am on, I am running around trying new things.

current very good
i did have a few days kinda down but no real big deal.
My take is i deal wit low T very well. i do feel more youthful while on...