©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Totally Loosing It! (Rage?)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well here's a good one of roid rage....I got divorced in Nov. of 2004 and moved to R.I from Atlanta..I left the house all the furniture and gave the wife 2 years to sell or pay me half the equity..I was trying to be nice because I left her for my high school/college sweetheart that I was suppose to marry way back when..So I call3ed the wife and told her I was leaving Thursday and should be there Fri. morningf to get my bass boat and all my triophies and stuff...I get there all the locks were changed all new dead bolts and the garage was blocked in from the inside....I called my wife and said well I won't be home till 5:30 from work..It was 9:00 in the morning and all I wanted to do was get the shit and leave...Wrong..I couldn't tremove the door when I pulled the nails out..Now I'm fucking out of control,totally...I back the truck up across the street and I was going to drive my truck thru the fucking garage and thru the house....I'm completely screaming,my hands were shaking which always means that what ever I'm thinking is going to be reality here very shortly...The neighbors are completely unsure of me, they think I'm a crazed Yank which I am...I pulled the truck in the drive way and thought I should be able to kick the door in if I give it a good one...No prob.boom doors open...My neighbor comes over and says to me I have the key I was going to let you in....I lost it ..you fucking cunt get out of my face..she calls the cops...my son calls me and says dad get out of there the cops are on the way....I pull out then they all start yelling at me as I'm driving away..typical sissy faggot behavior..tough on the phone and cowards face to face...Wife calls and I said I'll buy a new door at depot and put it in..She tells the cops that then everything cools down...Not..I go back there and there all on my front steps..I get out and started on the 3 guys and the whore...This piece of shit pulls a 9mm on my front lawn and points it at me...I'm now officailly ready for a straight jacket...I immediately walk towards this faggot and yell shoot me you fucking faggot coward sissy dick sucker and I'm sure a few more that I forgot shoot you faggot now he runs across the street ..Now my son is watching all this and shaking his head...Now there's 3-4 guys in front and I took my shirt off and I'm ready for some serious head banging..I've done alot of fighting some boxing but mostly nasty street fighting..All cowards every one of them...Cops come they want to cuff me and charge me with some bullshit in Ga...My wife says no we'll work it out....None of it will be worked out I'm sure....I pay the mortgage they live there for free and I have too let my neighbor who I fucked on my wife's bed 2 years previously who she thinks is her best buddy now......I told my wife on what happened on her bed...I couldn't resist it.....I always have a rule now matter what always deny it..even if your caught red handed deny it....She didn't know what to say when I told her I fucked her best friend in her bed....I'm thinking she didn't believe me...I told her she loved it doggy style and that she rubbed my balls while I banged her and it felt good...I guess at some point she told my wife she loved it doogy style....Hmmm wonder how there getting along now being best buddies and all...All I have to say is Thanks G-P for the d-bol...If it wasn't for you I may have gotten my boat...I would have just torched the house...Just kidding on that one....This is a true life experience..

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Bro, I have to say it sux to go through that but Damn didn't it feel good to unleash about her best bud letting you hit it doggy and the best part is you threw in about her playing with the boys. That is a vivid picture she can never get out of her head. score one for the boys :)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
damn bro, that sounds pretty interesting. sucks u had to go through all that, but u might of handled it a bit different. who am i to talk though? i lose it pretty easy too.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You should have just removed a window and went inside. If you are paying the mortgage and there is no restraining order preventing you from going there, you can break in anyway you want. She has no right to keep you out of your home. You can also remove any property that is yours. The best wat to handle it though would be to call the cops for a civil assist. They will stand-by while you pick up your property. That way she cant accuse you of anything, and you cant accuse her of anything.

Steroids do not make you act the way you did, thats immaturity. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but thats what it is. You need to relax, and think before reacting. I hope it all works out for you.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I have to say Tee it's not immaturity...When your wife threatens you to go to the IRS because I cheat a little and threatens to do this....The problem is I know alot of sick fuckers in Rhode Island,being it's the most corrupt state in the union...I don't like to be threaten by anyone...especially when there on the phone or behind a key board...But that's the world today...I'll call the cops and have you thrown in jail....Except some people just don't give a fuck..I'm one of those people...never did never will....My favorite line is...I'll split your fucking head wide open and about when you get out of your coma I'll be getting out of jail and then I'll split your fucking open again...I'm a well rounded street guy with characater and know alot of characters in R.I....How about the old ring the doorbell and when they answer you take your jar and throw acid on their face....That always works....Yea I'm that kind of guy...especially when someone fucks with me...immaturity...I just don't give a fuck...Cops can't protect you 24/7...I'm the kinda guy you always worry about....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Its immaturity man. You really should seek help. Normal people don't act like that, and the steroids didn't make you act that way either.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My girl says zoloft I've always been a guy that just flat out doesn't give a fuckkkk..It's called living in the city and adapting to the city life....I'm q bit high strung I'll admit...Before I got big my nick name was crazy oscar...I got pulled over for speeding and the staties found out I had not paid a fine from 1989...They brought me to the barracks and pulled my sheet...needless to say it was absolutely fucking ridiculous to here all the shit...14 assault and batteries and the kicker was I popped a loud mouth cop also..He wasn't too crazy about that one....Except for the fact that I sold his boss steroids back in the 80's and another buddy of his....Fact

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Maybe you should try Zoloft. It has helped millions of people. If not that, then another anti-depressant may work. I'm just saying that rational people dont get that upset over shit. Who is it hurting? Its hurting you. You need to relax, and take care of #1. Violence won't solve anything either, it will only get you in trouble. Its tough, but if you can be the one that has the " I am not going to sweat the small stuff, and its all small stuff", you will be better off and will win in the end.

When I was young, I use to have the same attitude. Now that I'm an old fart and can look back, I made an ass out of myself on many occasions. I still do, but not as often. Its too much work to be pissed all the time! lol.

I hope it all works out for you.

P

pincrusher

this seems to be a perfect example of how steroids do not cause rage, only enhance the attitude already existing within the person.
suck that this shit happened to ya. i went through something similar. i was over in saudi for the first desert storm war, came back after being gone only 2 weks and found my ex had changed the locks and had her boyfriend moved in already. she also faked a breakin so i couldnt recover all the electronic equipment that i bought & paid for with my own money such as a brand new camera, home theatre system, etc. funny thing was that 6 months later after supposedly never recovering any of it she showed up at my sons birthday party with the camera. friggin biatch!!!! :mad:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
hey pin you said a mouthfull there my friend....did you biatch slap her?...low fucking low...you go overseas and then that...holy shit....I would be getting out about now would be my guess....I have a ridiculous temper....I'm working on a new relationship right now and going top be married June 28th..I told my fiance that perhaps i have a chemical in balance and that maybe i need to go on something to take the edge off..I also told her that I'll do whatever it takes to make this work out...I just got out of a 20year marriage....Pin I feel for ya...Thanks Bro for the help!

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Some times in life you do flip and lose it. But Tee is right there are times when you just can't crack everyones skull. The only thing later in life that you have to do is say how is this going to effect me after this. Bro, no female is worth prison or time in jail. and sure it would suck to have your chic pull a 180 whore move like that but. I say think 4 steps ahead and play out what your going to do and what will happen and then say or do what your planning. Just take that second to think ahead. But soemtimes you do have to crack some fools. It just happens!!! I say let no one disrespect your family or your girl. I can take some heat but don't mess with the fam or my little chica. BigO is just that dude we send over to snipe some Talibans or go kill some terrorists we need crazy dudes like him :)

P

pincrusher

hey big o, i did kinda get even with her right after she did this to me. i had a feeling things were not right and she was foolin around on me so when i bought her a car for her birthday a few months before all this happened, i made sure to put everything in my name. she questioned why i did this but i told her that because of her age(she was under 21 at the time) it would be alot cheaper insurance wise. the real reason was i wanted it in my name incase something like this happened.
2 days after she locked me out i went to her appartment at 2am and took my car that she thought was her's. she called the cops and reported that i stole it but when the cop showed up at my parents house where i was staying and tried to arrest me, boy were they in for a surprise when i showed them the paperwork and there was nothing they could do but go back and tell her the car was no longer hers WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE KNOWING HOW PISSED SHE WAS LOL

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Hey bigo......You can make a very simple stress reliever with only a piece of paper and a marker.

In the center of the page draw a big circle.
Inside the circle write the words "BANG HEAD HERE"
Place the paper, with the words facing you, on a hard surface. (a door or a wall works well)
Then...do what the paper says until your stress is relieved or you lose consciousness.

This simple little tool has come in handy for me countless times.
:wallbash:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
It wouldn't help I have one of the hardest heads of anyone I've met....I'm going thru something I wouldn't wish on anyone...Bottom line is I left my wife of 20yrs. for another woman..Even though our relationship was pretty much over,my son and daughter absolutely fucking hate my guts now.....So guys if your thinking about leaving your wife and kids for whatever reason..here's some real sound advice...you better think real hard before jumping into the frying pan,,,

Hey Pin,I'm glad you were smarter than everyone gave you credit for...Sometimes we know things are just slightly different and you have to protect yourself first and then worry about everyone else....Be safe..