©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Intake

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Currently hold 258lbs @ 6'2"..Normal summer weight rite at 250lbs @ 6%
I hit 270 lbs in March @ around 10% on around 1000 test 300-450 deca and on and off orals.
I drop test to 750 and add in Tren at 2-400 as A cutting Phase towards summer. April + May
Typical Summer cycle is 500test e 6-800 primo and 100 tren e. Hgh at 4ius - 10 ius and 25mgs proviron daily.
Here is My daily Intake. May be Too much, not enough or just right....
As of now I am on just about my lowest doses in the last 5 yrs. 300 test e, 300 primo e and 150 deca. I figure if I am going to Poke it may as well be Full.
Plan on upping test at 300mgs pr mnth till hitting 1500mgs in March.

Now for My Supps!
Wake up around 5 am and have a pot of Coffee, 1/2 aspirin and a l-carnitine. with 2ius Gh.
Around 7-7:30 Pre workout Ill take provron and 50 mgs Adrol. 8 a.m. 4 his GH then shower to wake up my aging Body.
On the way to the Gym its my pre workout of 2 scoops, currently Vapor and Jym. I mix that with 30-60 gms Dextrose, 15gms bcaas plus and 15 gms instanatized. 3 gms beta alanine plus 10 mgs Halo and 20 mgs Dbol .
At the Gym; 15-20 Slin-R and my Intra shake.
Size-on which has 40 gms dextrose, more bcaas and others. 1 more scoop 30 dextrose with 50 gms whey and 25 egg white.
Post is Dk matter which has another Hoist of goodys for insulin sensitivity, 30 gms carbohydrate complex and 30 more dextrose, plus 1 egg white, 1 whole egg and 1 beef protein = 75 protein with added glutamine, Taurine and Glysine.
Geez right!
Next 2 hrs Consume 1/2 gallon of Water then Lunch.
Either a Italian beef, Gyro or Mc D's burger. w- or without fries.
2 pm normally snack on some peanuts or others and an Iso-pure mass shake.
Dinner around 5:30. Wifes a great cook. Pot roast/ beef roast or chicken with potatoes or rice and Greens.
DESERT. Mostly Chocolates, pop tarts, ice cream and at least a 1/2 gallon of 2% milk till Miserable...Then Bed.
Lastly....A giant bowl of either Raien bran crunch or Honey buches of oats mixed w- Granola and added extra raisens around 1 a.m.
All this too Maintain around 260 depending on Gear !!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's great to see you on here.

The secret is the cereal and igf-1 ;)

Me and Concreter are going to blow up this winter eating cereal and shooting IGF-1 everyday :D

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Good to see ya here friend! I wonder how much more you could jam in with just chicken and rice meals? Is pre workout the only slin your doing?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It's great to see you on here.

The secret is the cereal and igf-1 ;)

Me and Concreter are going to blow up this winter eating cereal and shooting IGF-1 everyday :D

Cereal to grow with? I used to return form the gym and mix egg white and vanilla protein powder together as milk and have a huge bowl of Cheerios AND slin. :)

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Cereal to grow with? I used to return form the gym and mix egg white and vanilla protein powder together as milk and have a huge bowl of Cheerios AND slin. :)

Sounds nice. I would probably replace the egg whites with low fat milk. Nowhere as good but I would enjoy the taste more. I like rice krispies post workout but Cheerios are great as well.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Aggro, if you can stomach the egg whites I would if your doing post workout slin. It's not about the meal it's about what your driving home. :)

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I don't know if I could wait that long to actually eat a meal but I guess all the shakes keep you full till you have lunch. Are you injecting your l-carnitine or is powder/pill form?