©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best and Worst body parts

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Mine are chest for best and Lats for worst. I have always had a hard time making the mind muscle connection to activate my lats. So width has been an issue on stage.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
arms are my best. Just under 22" right now and have always been big and thick there. Followed by calves and back.

my worst would be traps and delts.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Best would be shoulders or arms. Worst probably my back or hamstrings.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I can only pick one worst one :D Best would be arms or traps. Worst would be calves or hamstrings.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Mine are chest for best and Lats for worst. I have always had a hard time making the mind muscle connection to activate my lats. So width has been an issue on stage.

I am the same with my lats. I have found going lighter makes the mind muscle connection easier for me. I was tempted to even try syntherol in them pre workout. I have used syntherol in my arms in the past and could feel them more when training but the connection was already there. I think with lats it could really help me establish that connection. I suppose any injection would work though so I may try hgh in them first.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
OMG, I can't imagine pinning my lats. I really should give syntherol a try at some point. Just never did. Maybe a lot of fun just pounding size on over night. I remember Cutler and Heath where doing that and FST-7 on the body parts being trained that day. Made sense reading the reasoning behind it.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For wide lats - I say you need to stretch them out alot. I stretch my lats inbetween sets by just grabbing the side of the machine and stretching them out.
The thing to do???

Blazed_noob

Donating Member
Sep 28, 2017
My worst are my chest and my midsection, i have a long torso, short legs and long mid section. At 6'2 i look weird.
My chest seems to never grow and i have a cereal box shaped mid section. Lower belly/back fat is impossibly hard to reduce for me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk