©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthelamin

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I had an opened bottle of this stuff that I left in my cupboard. It seemed to make me breakout in acne so I stopped it. I read up and it's not uncommon so that confirmed things. Plus the obvious fact I never get acne on my face and within days of dosing had about 5 spots. I felt a big boost from it but decided to stop.

Recently (months) my gf has been very low in energy and often tired. She had blood tests and she is anemic. He doctor is going to give her an iron injection soon. But she has been really low recently and asked me if I had anything to give her a boost. Caffeine helps but she needed something else. I would never push anything on here but synthelamin is the obvious answer. The iron will obviously helps matters but I figured get her vitamin b12 up right now.

Quite funny (she was very dramatic) as it was her first injection ever but I used 1ml in a slin pin in her delt. Placebo would have kicked in at the start I am sure but the difference in her is dramatic. It's literally night and day and she has been in such a good mood recently. Obviously b12 is going to have a much larger impact on someone who has very low levels. But the change is crazy and she is enjoying life and seems happy all the time.

I just figured I would post as if you know anyone who is low in energy perhaps this could be worth trying without using too many stimulants. I have also put her on a diet that includes beef, peas, spinach, cabbage, kale, lentils and apricots, bananas etc.

Copied and pasted...

Anaemia results from a lack of red blood cells or dysfunctional red blood cells in the body. This leads to reduced oxygen flow to the body's organs.

Symptoms may include fatigue, skin pallor, shortness of breath, light-headedness, dizziness or a fast heartbeat.

Treatment depends on the underlying diagnosis. Iron supplements can be used for iron deficiency. Vitamin B supplements may be used for low vitamin levels. Blood transfusions can be used for blood loss. Medication to induce blood formation may be used if the body’s blood production is reduced.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
My red blood cells are never high so I want to give this product a try. Everything I have used from them has been great but never tried this. I read it can give you a boost in the gym and his good for stress.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have many friends and family that use this and other Synthetek products.

Mind you most are not even lifters but use their products for the various health benefits.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
They have some great products that is for sure, I like the Synthelamin and have used it many times. I notice more energy from it and love the vascularity I get from it. It also is quite impressive at curing a hangover lol

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
They have some great products that is for sure, I like the Synthelamin and have used it many times. I notice more energy from it and love the vascularity I get from it. It also is quite impressive at curing a hangover lol

I need to try this out. Energy and vascularity sound good to me.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I have many friends and family that use this and other Synthetek products.

Mind you most are not even lifters but use their products for the various health benefits.

I am a big fan of every synthetek product I have used. I might start another syntherol run soon. I am using synthergine at the moment but would like to try synthelamin as well.