©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Irish Mafia Boss Threatens Conor McGregor

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Irish Mafia Boss Allegedly Makes Threat to Conor McGregor After UFC Star Involved in a Bar Fight in Dublin

Conor McGregor, the biggest star in the UFC and a wealthy man after his boxing match with Floyd Mayweather, is now allegedly a target of the Irish mafia after a bar fight in Dublin.

The story is difficult to follow because the reports from Ireland are sketchy so far. What we do know: McGregor was at a bar in Ireland, the Black Forge Inn, on Sunday night. The bar is located in Crumlin, a suburb of Dublin, where McGregor grew up. Words were exchanged, something went down, and McGregor allegedly punched a man who was said to be in his 50s.

That man is allegedly the father of a top lieutenant in Ireland's famous Kinahan crime cartel. The lieutenant is Graham "The Wig" Whelan, who according to one report, is "one of the country's most feared gangsters who was a key player in a long-running feud which claimed 16 lives in the early 2000s."

The story is real enough that UFC President Dana White has already chimed in: "Can't be a good thing for Conor. But I'm sure it can be worked out, too. Jake LaMotta's brother beat the (expletive) out of a wise guy, too, and they figured it out."

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I would actually like to see these guys make an example out of this little punk...These guys aren't going to come up and thrown hands with this fool, they're going to pop him twice in the back of the head...He needs to get his shit in check and lose his pathetic fucking attitude!

Conor McGregor Shouts ‘Come and Get Me’ Amid Rumored Threats From Irish Mob

With rumors swirling that Conor McGregor may be in danger of retribution from an Irish crime family, the UFC star issued an apparent invitation on Thursday: “Come and get me!”

McGregor is accused of punching a relative of a top Irish gangster during a fight at a pub on Sunday night, according to Irish media. The mob boss in question is Graham “The Wig” Whelan, a lieutenant in the Kinahan crime cartel. McGregor “attempted to assault another young man in the pub” and ended up punching a man believed to be Whelan’s father twice in the face, the Irish Independent reported.

McGregor was in court on Thursday in Dublin for a speeding ticket, where a judge ordered him to pay a fine of €400 ($476). He sped away from the courthouse in his BMW, shouting out the window “Come and get me!”

Irish police are reportedly taking the threats against McGregor somewhat seriously. Veteran Irish crime reporter Paul Williams, the author of several books on organized crime in Ireland, said on his radio program Wednesday morning that he was told police would be approaching McGregor “to tell him that there may be threats to his safety.”

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
He is pushing his luck. No one stays champ forever either. Soon as that happens, no one will care what happens to him. He will be just a memory.