©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

? blood test results ?

bparrish72

Oct 30, 2017
1396 total test
SHBG 54.2
Estradiol 28.2

Its my understanding that you want to lower your SHBG. How might I do that? Ive been taking approx. 500 test e a week for 6 weeks. The estradiol is a moderate level . If I stopped now would there be a need for pct?

I'm 5'8" 165 . 45 yrs old

bparrish72

Oct 30, 2017
and for better results next time . whats suggested? For more free testosterone. higher dosage? stacked with?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Zinc and magnesium have both been demonstrated in studies to lower SHBG. So a good place to start would be a high quality ZMA supp before bed. Make sure not to take it with anything containing calcium, though.

Fish oil has also shown some promise in lowering SHBG. It’s worth taking on its own anyway, so another worth while addition. Make sure to get one with the highest levels of EPA and DHA that you can find. Those are the important/beneficial components of fish oil.

Certain orals have also been shown to lower SHBG, specifically Winstrol and Anavar, among others. But, they do so at the cost of potentially wrecking your cholesterol at the same time. So, if your overall goal is to get healthier, that’s sorta like one step forward and two steps back. I wouldn’t recommend going that route just for the purpose of lowering SHBG.

There are plenty of other ways to help lower SHBG. Just google “how to lower SHBG” and I’m sure plenty of stuff will pop up.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Zinc and magnesium have both been demonstrated in studies to lower SHBG. So a good place to start would be a high quality ZMA supp before bed. Make sure not to take it with anything containing calcium, though.

Fish oil has also shown some promise in lowering SHBG. It’s worth taking on its own anyway, so another worth while addition. Make sure to get one with the highest levels of EPA and DHA that you can find. Those are the important/beneficial components of fish oil.

Certain orals have also been shown to lower SHBG, specifically Winstrol and Anavar, among others. But, they do so at the cost of potentially wrecking your cholesterol at the same time. So, if your overall goal is to get healthier, that’s sorta like one step forward and two steps back. I wouldn’t recommend going that route just for the purpose of lowering SHBG.

There are plenty of other ways to help lower SHBG. Just google “how to lower SHBG” and I’m sure plenty of stuff will pop up.

Awesome freakin post Sully

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
IIRC masterone also can lower SHBG, you can even mix it in your pin with your test e for a single shot.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
1396 total test
SHBG 54.2
Estradiol 28.2

Its my understanding that you want to lower your SHBG. How might I do that? Ive been taking approx. 500 test e a week for 6 weeks. The estradiol is a moderate level . If I stopped now would there be a need for pct?

I'm 5'8" 165 . 45 yrs old

proviron

Brickshthouse79

Donating Member
Mar 15, 2019
Boron, 6mg twice daily is the cheapest way to raise free test.

After that id go with either proviron or masteron.