©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetek Xmas Special!!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006

If you purchase 2 products of any kind you become eligible to receive a 3rd product of your choice FREE of charge!

The promotion applies to all our currently available products:

• Syntherol
  • Synthetine
  • Syntheselen
  • Synthergine
  • Synthelamin
  • Synthelator
  • SynthePURE

(for product details, please see the site: https://www.synthetek.com/products/)

To discuss the products, do so on the board.

This promotion will expire on the last day of December, so be QUICK!.

To take advantage of the special, just order through the shopping carts on the website as usual and leave the name of your chosen product in the comments section of the purchase page.

Conditions:

Your free chosen product can be equal to the value of any product that you purchase but it cannot exceed it.

IE: If your order includes Syntherol, you can chose an additional Syntherol as your freebie. If it does not, then Syntherol cannot be chosen as the freebie.

Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (eg. $300 deal)

Standard shipping fees apply.

This offer is on our liquid products ONLY.

Check them out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so they are 100% legal!

Remember, support our sponsors as without sponsors there are no boards!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Great deal. I might pick up synthepure at that price. I love it but it isn't cheap but 3 for 2 is great.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It doesn't get better than this! If you're a regular user of Synthetek products or you've been meaning to try them, now's the time to stock up or try 'em out!! Nobody is ever disappointed with Synthetek products!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I put in an order last night. I picked synthergine, synthelamin and synthelator. Always wanted to try synthelator so figured I would finally do it.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This is a great offer by Synthetek. 3 for 2 is amazing value for money. I am using syntherol in my arms now and 3 bottles can do a lot. You could gain big size following a sensible protocol like I have been doing. My protocol was 1-1.3ml in both bi-cep heads and 2 tri-cep heads (rotating between the 3) every other day. I have done this on a cruise of 200mg test (plus 2-4iu hgh and some slin) as well. You could use the 3 bottles to load then use a smaller dose for a long maintenance protocol and the results should be amazing for most. Here is what I have experienced so far to give an indication.

Start...

1rstw1.jpg

2rdw4qq.jpg

Less than 2 bottles used...

264s8zm.jpg

19ukit.jpg

Less than 3 bottles used...

2qff9.jpg

28l3m2o.jpg

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I can honestly say that this stuff works and is safe. I have had no health concerns and it was easier than I thought. Give it a try!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Syntherol has given me great results in the past. I am a fan of everything I have tried.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This was taken yesterday and my last injs were the day before. I am still on my 3rd bottle...

2lt25af.jpg